New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Filipinos are skilled workers and works with quality.

2. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    we are not slave to time and we don't measure our work with the amount of money we are being paid for..we simply do our best.

3. Join Date
    May 2005
    I'm proud to be a Filipino simply because in other country's they know who won the election 2hrs after while here in our country We know who will win before the election.

Seriously I'm proud because in spite of all the hardship We are all still alive in kicking and smiling. Proud PINOY!

4. Join Date
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by larshell View Post
    I'm proud to be a Filipino simply because in other country's they know who won the election 2hrs after while here in our country We know who will win before the election.

Seriously I'm proud because in spite of all the hardship We are all still alive in kicking and smiling. Proud PINOY!
    Parang Pichay ah "Pro Pinoy!" :peace:

5. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    most are maremedyo at maabilidad. walang sayang.

6. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Filipinos are jolly, generally happy and hospitable (sometimes overly hospitable). Filipinos are very resillient and are over achievers in other countries.

7. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    ^^^ totally agree! :D hindi lang sa other countries but in our own country as well.. hindi lang napapansin.. :D

8. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    that and because Pinoys smell good nyahaha

9. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    ^^^ i 2nd that! lol

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    because we are the most fortunate race in the whole world, imagine all politicians are willing to spend hundreds of millions of pesos just to be able to serve us..their constituent...

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast
What makes you proud being a Filipino??