New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    okay. i just thought i'd share what made my day today. maybe you should share yours too. i just feel sharing and maybe you'd like to share your morning experience also.

mine goes like this:

april 6, 2006. 6:55 am
    i was going to the office. and i was hurrying up when suddenly i glanced at the traffic sa kaliwa ko. to surprise there was this girl na sabay kami magkalingunan. grabe she looked cute and ***y at the same time with her silver rolla. she's wearing a white sleeveless shirt...bagay na bagay sa kanyang morning glow. that made me wonder..memeber kaya sya ng tsikot? ...so yun, nagsmile ako ng konti..konti lang kasi nagmamadali na ko eh. tapos naisip ko...sayang! i should have stared longer!

yun!

kayo?

2. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    basta bacon ang almusal, ayos na umaga ko!

3. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    What's Morniong? :P

Anyway... nothing nice today.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    For me, it's hitting green at every stoplight.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    morning ata meaning niya...

not today.. but when i was on my way to ust thru dapitan.. mga 6:30am pa ata nun..after nun riles... antok pa ako sobra.. but after this lady passed in front of me.. grabe.. i had to stop talaga and see the unifrom kung from what school.. so cute and as in sobrang un... hehehe.. sadly i didnt get the chance to know her school... hehe.. i was always expecting her everyday na to show up.. but she didnt.. hehehe.. but that day was one of my most beautiful day.. hehe

6. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    nagising ako! :jump:

7. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    may tubig na!!!

8. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Bravoexo
    What's Morniong? :P

Anyway... nothing nice today.
    :bwahaha: my bad..hehehe...it meant morning po.

9. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    astig dudes... i woke up! could have died in my sleep hehe

10. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by umzzzzz
    okay. i just thought i'd share what made my day today. maybe you should share yours too. i just feel sharing and maybe you'd like to share your morning experience also.

mine goes like this:

april 6, 2006. 6:55 am
    i was going to the office. and i was hurrying up when suddenly i glanced at the traffic sa kaliwa ko. to surprise there was this girl na sabay kami magkalingunan. grabe she looked cute and ***y at the same time with her silver rolla. she's wearing a white sleeveless shirt...bagay na bagay sa kanyang morning glow. that made me wonder..memeber kaya sya ng tsikot? ...so yun, nagsmile ako ng konti..konti lang kasi nagmamadali na ko eh. tapos naisip ko...sayang! i should have stared longer!

yun!

kayo?

So you are the one.My officemate shared this same story to us earlier.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
What Made Your Morning Experience Astig???