New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

View Poll Results: What do you look at first when you see a pretty lady?

Voters
24. You may not vote on this poll
  • hair

0 0%
  • face

11 45.83%
  • eyebrows

0 0%
  • eyes

0 0%
  • nose

0 0%
  • lips

0 0%
  • neck

0 0%
  • shoulder

0 0%
  • breasts

7 29.17%
  • arms

0 0%
  • hands

0 0%
  • waist

0 0%
  • hips

1 4.17%
  • butt

4 16.67%
  • groin

0 0%
  • legs

1 4.17%
  • feet

0 0%
  • toes

0 0%
  • skin

0 0%
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Embedding not allowed???

Try ko nga:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DfdXhwYdQUE"]YouTube - Science of ***: ***y Walk[/ame]

Hmmm, ayaw nga mag-play. I-Middle-click na lang ninyo. Hehehe. At least, di na kailangan mag-copy, tanggal spaces, paste sa diff. tab/window.

BTW, Pwede rin HIPS sway forwards and backwards imbes na from side to side. :hysterical: Pero dapat hindi sa paglalakad. Nyahaha.
    Last edited by woohoo; June 4th, 2009 at 01:12 PM.

2. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Siyempre sa mukha ka unang ma-aattract, tapos sunod sunod na yan, hehe. Boobs, butt, kutis. yung kili-kili kung kaya mong sipatin, tapos yung toenails kung aabutin

Isabay mo na yung tatak ng pantalon, yung hikaw na suot. Hahaha. Para may basis ka na kung mataas maintenance in case mabingwit mo.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Face, then the butt, then the boobs

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    magagaling palang "sumipat" mga tsikoters....lokohin niyo lelang niyo...

poste lagyan ko ng palda, hinde niyo madistinguish eh, sasabihin niyo long legged...:rofl:

5. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    I look at the face first, then legs, breasts then ass......syempre skin din :naughty2:

6. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    magagaling palang "sumipat" mga tsikoters....lokohin niyo lelang niyo...

poste lagyan ko ng palda, hinde niyo madistinguish eh, sasabihin niyo long legged...:rofl:
    Hep, just because you're doing it doesn't mean everybody else does. :bleh:

7. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    For me it would be the face, then eyes, skin then the whole figure.

8. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Tit...este...teeth.

9. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    We had an expat in the office and this is a woman whose body is as beautiful as her face. You wouldn't know where to look and I am not exaggerating. What adds to her appeal is that she is so prim and proper. She speaks so softly and her choice of words are impeccable.

She looks like a doll! Long blonde hair, green eyes, acquiline nose and thin lips. Her body is to die for! I never really understood why men are into breasts but this expat of ours has breasts that are so large, round and firm that you couldn't help but look! What strokes your imagination is that she is so modest with the way she dresses up. You won't even notice her bra silhouette and her tops always have a high neckline, probably an effort to cover up her plump breasts.

Her stomach is super flat and her hips are really curvy. Similar to the hips of a Latina. When she walks in the hallway my friends and I couldn't help but comment on how curvy she is. She is so careful not to show a silhouette of her undies. There was a time that I couldn't concentrate anymore coz I was so frustrated because I couldn't see a silhouette of her undies no matter how hard I tried. She chooses clothes of a perfect fit and fabric, enough to see her curves and yet still be modest!

Imagine Kate Winslet's face and talking voice in Salma Hayek's body! Our expat's body is not thin yet you couldn't call her chubby. She has this type of body you'd want to pinch and hold and grople. There was this one time she wore white pants in the office and leaned over a desk. I think she was wearing a thong but I couldn't make out the line or maybe she wasn't wearing any undies? Which was highly improbable because her pants were so sheer. IT would have shown from the front if she wasn't wearing any! It only means one thing - perfect fit again. SHe wore a thong low enough so it wouldn't peep out when she sits and high enough so it wouldn't show when she leans. Where does she buy her clothes and unmentionables!?!?!?

Too bad I never had the chance to take her picture. I wonder how the men at her office feel about her! She's mind blowing! She's so beautiful and ***y that even women take notice of her! My guess is she's a 38C, 24-36, 115 lbs and 5'2", This woman is all natural! Some women have it all...
    Last edited by _Cathy_; June 6th, 2009 at 02:52 PM.

10. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Double Post
    Last edited by _Cathy_; June 6th, 2009 at 02:41 PM.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
What do you look at first when you see a pretty lady?