New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by cablespy View Post
    Breakups are awesome, party time!
    Ok this was insensitive and uncalled for. My apologies.

Most of us have gone through breakups and it's a terrible terrible thing whichever side you're on.

My best advice would be to mourn for a set time, engage in positive activities, and spend time with friends.

If you want your ex back, give her time to miss you then ligaw ulit Respect each other. Don't do anything stupid.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by cablespy View Post
    Most of us have gone through breakups and it's a terrible terrible thing whichever side you're on.

My best advice would be to mourn for a set time, engage in positive activities, and spend time with friends.

If you want your ex back, give her time to miss you then ligaw ulit Respect each other. Don't do anything stupid.
    Very well said. Don't let it stop you from enjoying life. Then after mourning for a period of time and after doing some activities on your own or with friends, and still miss her, try to figure out if you still love her. Then if the answer is yes, then make ligaw na lang ulit. But don't make yourself look like a fool okay.

3. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by chilli View Post
    well maybe, pero di ba sometimes, you have to let go of someone to let them find their happiness even that happiness means you're not in it? I was there before, I have to let go of someone eventhough I love him so much because of some circumstances beyond our control.
    Ah, now that I know you're female, I understand your position.

What you said about letting go is true... but that doesn't mean I would'nt try to retain some of the physical intimacy... as sir birkenstock so eloquently posted.

This type of thing just isn't as much of a priority for you as with the male part of the population. Hihihi...

4. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by chilli View Post
    We can't just simply be together. Hirap explain dito eh. Anyways, at least he knows that I love him naman.
    So what if you broke up? Can still have fun...

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
What to do after breakups?