New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 7 of 86 FirstFirst ... 345678910111757 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Juan Martinez View Post
    bro, do you use a "bolang crystal"? ang sa akin cards lang :D
    Hehehe....charot cards bro and the position of the sun and the moon.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    I would occasionally get the falling dream. And I could really feel the sensation (eg falling or jumping from a tall building)

3. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by dreamur View Post
    Hehehe....charot cards bro and the position of the sun and the moon.
    bro, bahini ko sa imong kita. pang colon ra ning akong talent, barya barya lang atsaka petromax lang gamit ko :D

4. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Juan Martinez View Post
    bro, bahini ko sa imong kita. pang colon ra ning akong talent, barya barya lang atsaka petromax lang gamit ko :D
    Bro, dati gamit ko ahas dyan sa may colon st in front of fairmart and Gaw. May banda pa nun inside Gaw tapos kung kita sa gamot pang toma. Hahaha!

5. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    I would occasionally get the falling dream. And I could really feel the sensation (eg falling or jumping from a tall building)
    You sleep too close to the edge of your bed. Go and buy a king size!

6. Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Bro, dati gamit ko ahas dyan sa may colon st in front of fairmart and Gaw. May banda pa nun inside Gaw tapos kung kita sa gamot pang toma. Hahaha!
    Yay! Bro dreamur, kung nanag-an na ka sa Colon sa dihang naa pay Fairmart and Gaw... Kabalo na ko sa imong panuigon! [emoji13]

7. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by dillydally View Post
    Yay! Bro dreamur, kung nanag-an na ka sa Colon sa dihang naa pay Fairmart and Gaw... Kabalo na ko sa imong panuigon! [emoji13]
    Elementary pa ko ato sis...kuyog ko sa ako tatay...lol!

One time I remeber I got robbed at the underpass of ultravistarama going to the tabo sa banay. My mom who was then selling shellcraft at tabo sa banay saw my crying and pale as a ghost as I just lost my pocket money, orient watch, sinubong na ring and my dignity.
    Last edited by dreamur; August 1st, 2015 at 01:23 PM.

8. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    According to my charot cards, you havent visited your uncle's grave for a long time. Now go and light some candles and sponsor a mass for the faithful departed. Also transfer P500 to my bank acct as TF. I will PM you my account number.
    Ha ha ha!

Way to go bro!

Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    "Why do

I always

Take a

Fall? When

I fall

In love...... ".....

9. Join Date
    Feb 2015
    According to my charot cards, you havent visited your uncle's grave for a long time. Now go and light some candles and sponsor a mass for the faithful departed. Also transfer P500 to my bank acct as TF. I will PM you my account number.
    Hahaha! Mura'g korek jud Bro. Mahala lang jud sa imong TF rate bawi na sinubong nga singsing ug orient nga relo anang istoryaha jud[emoji23]

10. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by dillydally View Post
    Hahaha! Mura'g korek jud Bro. Mahala lang jud sa imong TF rate bawi na sinubong nga singsing ug orient nga relo anang istoryaha jud[emoji23]
    Just ship me a kilo of crispy boneless lechon sis and we can call it even.. Forget about gout for now.

Page 7 of 86 FirstFirst ... 345678910111757 ... LastLast