New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Saw this image sa isang website, its white and gold, read through the article, then scrolled back up to the image, its now black and blue. It can't be gif cause my phone doesn't auto play gif. Tried to reload the website it's now black and blue, I can't get the white and gold back.

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App

2. Join Date
    Sep 2003

Last edited by Monseratto; February 27th, 2015 at 10:29 PM.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2003

4. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    It's akin to your camera choosing a wrong white balance setting. I've seen it as white and gold, lavender and gold, and now blue and brown. Science is wonderful.
    My eyes are defective

This morning it was baby blue and gold but my friends saw blue and black. When I checked it kanina it was black and blue already and my friends still saw black and blue.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Yap kim is correct white and gold.

Color blind ata si mareng taylor jeje.

6. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by JR318 View Post
    Yap kim is correct white and gold.

Color blind ata si mareng taylor jeje.
    Nope. Read all the articles, unanimously they say that it's blue and brown, along with explanations on why some people see white/gold.

Try mo rin i-color dropper sa Photoshop.

7. Join Date
    Sep 2013
    ^^ i'm really curious what color is the dress so I checked the pix in daylight. set the monitor max contrast & brightness, its actually blue & brown as i mentioned last night. tama nga din si bro jut. buti na lang di pa pala ako color blinded.

8. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Monseratto View Post

Grumpy cat don't care :rofl:

9. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Nope. Read all the articles, unanimously they say that it's blue and brown, along with explanations on why some people see white/gold.

Yehey , i still got a good eyesight. But i guess what's underneath the dress is more interesting, TAKE IT OFF!!!:rofl:

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Yehey , i still got a good eyesight. But i guess what's underneath the dress is more interesting, TAKE IT OFF!!!:rofl:

10. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    i read somewhere the dress was shot under poor lighting condition that's why when uploaded it changes color depending on the settings of your monitor/screen and even depends on the brightness of your surroundings...

this is because our eyes keeps adjusting depending on the image/light entering our eyes

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

i read somewhere the dress was shot under poor lighting condition that's why when uploaded it changes color depending on the settings of your monitor/screen and even depends on the brightness of your surroundings...

this is because our eyes keeps adjusting depending on the image/light entering our eyes

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast