New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

View Poll Results: Which is a bigger "mortal sin" ?

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • Being rich and still be "baduy"

7 70.00%
  • Being rich and to be ugly

3 30.00%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    I'd go with being rich and baduy.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Cathy_for_you View Post
    Tacky or poor taste.

There are a lot of rich people that aren't necessarily good looking but are mistaken to be just because they have good hair, skin, teeth and clothes. All of which could be bought. But if you try to picture them with bad hair, ugly skin, crooked teeth and shabby clothes that's when you'd realize that they're not attractive after all.
    Well, I've never really thought about what's bad or poor taste because no one person has the same exact tastes. Same thing with "ugly". Where is the line between ugly and beautiful? I don't want to sound politically correct because I'm not. But, these concepts are really strange to me. When I think of rich people, they're either snooty or down to earth. Their appearance or tastes don't really come into play because they vary from person to person.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    sticking only to the topic at hand, i think being rich and having no sense of style/fashion is worse. it is, after all, easier to change clothes than getting your face touched up.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Langya, mortal sin pala si Peping Cojuangco..........

5. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    merong mga madaming pera pero simple lang manamit, siguro nakasanayan na nila ang ganun kaya marami man silang pera ngayon nangunguripot na silang gumastos pa sa sarili...

6. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by cutedoc View Post
    merong mga madaming pera pero simple lang manamit, siguro nakasanayan na nila ang ganun kaya marami man silang pera ngayon nangunguripot na silang gumastos pa sa sarili...
    well the topic says "baduy" magdamit; i think there is a difference between that and dressing simple.

simple could be dressing in tees, jeans/shorts, and sneakers. while being baduy means no coordination to what you're wearing in terms of theme, color, and style.

7. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Someone once told me, during this age of advanced technology in medicine and aesthetics, kasalan mo na kapag mayaman ka at pangit ka pa din!

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by russpogi View Post
    Someone once told me, during this age of advanced technology in medicine and aesthetics, kasalan mo na kapag mayaman ka at pangit ka pa din!
    That is exactly what my sister said...

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    usually the people who are rich and ugly are baduy, as well. double mortal sin!! :rofl01:

10. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    taka naman ako... kasi in real sense of word eh papano naging mortal sin ang mga yun...

anyways....

both nga eh mortal sin kasi since nga they're both rich eh, they can do something about it pero di nila ginagawa. but the bigger one is yung baduy kasi mas madaling gawan ng solusyon yun pero taking for granted lang.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
What is a bigger "mortal sin" ?