New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Talk about *** videos, many (or most) people get their *** ed from ****.

In ****, *** is always fun... with no consequences.

Not in real life.

2. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    It will just have to come from my children. When they reach the age of reason, I'll ask them to be honest and open with me. Once they hear about *** from friends, media, whatsoever, that's the time I'll educate them on it.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    since adults and responsible parents naman kayo, I'll ask this question

would you allow or encourage your teenage son to visit Quezon Ave Bars?

naisip ko lang mas ok na yun no commitments if he (your son) decides to indulge his curiousity, kaysa mag-uwi ng pregnant classmate/friendster

4. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    cguro id be more practical....and tell them *safe way* of doing it.

im in circle of friends na very open kame sa ganyan, parang part lang talaga ng pagtanda ang pagdaan sa ganyan....minsan talaga di mo mapipigilan....

but i just always remember.......

....if you can't be good... be safe! ;p

5. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    I absolutely agree with you sir niky. I'll make sure my kids know about "no glove, no love."

Yes sir oldblue, I'm taking my boy to Q. Ave. when the time comes. These are things which will never disappear. Better he be knowledgeable than to mess around and end up a fool.

Dunno if I have a little girl though. I have no intention of going to Chicos...

6. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Yes. :D

7. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    sensitive kasi ito eventhough we know that we should be teaching our kids these. If I'm already a father, I'll know when the right time it is for my kid to know.

Sooner or later our kids will do it. So teaching them to do it responsibly is important. That way we parents don't get blamed. Teaching them is making them smarter.

9. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    yes, most definitely! i will teach them all about it and it's consequences if done irresponsibly. i will take them to the red light district and explain to them what they are...at least this way they're supervised. just don't act like you know everyone there (even if you do), that would be bad.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Ang iniisip ko naman,paano ibring up yung topic?Antayin na magtanong ang anak?When is the right time?

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
At what age do you talk to kids about the "birds and the bees"?