New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    frankly speaking, I have met some ladies who are very ignorant of their own bodies and their own ***uality. Not that I "appreciate" a little "innocence" but total ignorance is a bit disturbing.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    I would. Never underestimate what kids can do, what they're capable of learning and what they can understand.

3. Join Date
    May 2004
    definitely!

responsibility ng mga magulang yan.

4. FrankDrebin Guest
    I'll just make them aware of ***. I met a lot of people who are generally stupid or don't know anything about *** thus some people take advantage of the opportunity. :D

Abstinence is good but for how long? They say, "Habang nang-gigigil lalong nag-iinit!"

5. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    I'd teach my girl responsible ***... although I'm pretty sure my wife would prefer abstinence.

I guess it'd be great that way, to have parents who view the situation from both angles.

I personally take the liberal view of "tell them everything", because preaching abstinence and closing the issue right then and there is closing your eyes to the fact that you're not the only source of info in the world... and your kid is going to find out someday, whether you like it or not. *** is on TV, on the internet and on the magazine stands. I thought we were a conservative country... and now, everywhere I look, there's soft **** out in the open, for everyone to see.

I don't want my daughter to grow up innocent. I've got a lot of friends/acquaintances who've had unplanned pregnancies because they were "good" when they were younger, and had little knowledge of ***. And no, it doesn't take a whole lot of work... just an inopportune de-virginizing at the right time (hey, the odds are only about 10 to 1)... and you're pregnant. End of story.
    Last edited by niky; April 17th, 2006 at 07:12 PM. Reason: edi... para mag-edit.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    by abstinence... I mean... inform my kids about it and STRONGLY advice them to abstain until they are mature enough for it.

not the old-fashioned abstinence wherein you don't talk it about home... then one day... your daughter will tell you... "daddy... I'm pregnant..."

7. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by niky
    I've got a lot of friends/acquaintances who've had unplanned pregnancies because they were "good" when they were younger, and had little knowledge of ***. And no, it doesn't take a whole lot of work... just an inopportune de-virginizing at the right time (hey, the odds are only about 10 to 1)... and you're pregnant. End of story.
    One thing my wife observed among her high school classmates:

The well-behaved and conservative girls in school were the ones who eventually got pregnant out of wedlock and became single parents, as opposed to the girls who 'flirted' a little during their teens, but are doing rather well today.

Imagine that.
    Last edited by Bogeyman; April 17th, 2006 at 07:33 PM.

8. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Oops... sorry, not pointing at you, m2.

I, too, would advise my kid that I don't want her... errh... "doing" it... but I don't expect her to follow.

Who knows? She's still a baby now... Maybe she'll grow up to be daddy's little girl, and will actually follow everything we tell her. Sana.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

9. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Of course. There are so many risks that comes with unprotected ***. First I will teach my children the value of "making love" as opposed to just "having ***", then just in case, I'd teach them how to be protected when having ***. I think it'd be one of my responsibilities as a parent.

10. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Sa ngayon baka mga kids na ang magturo sa mga matatanda...sino ba meron mga scandal na video and pics?

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
At what age do you talk to kids about the "birds and the bees"?