New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2017
    This happened 10 yrs.na siguro,our vechicle was a korean wrangler type jeep korando. Parked in front oof a bank with a security guard. I remember gave 50 pesos to manong guard just to let watched the vehicle. Morning came,tires were intact, no scratches, side mirrors andun pa, sa loob loob ko swerte ko binantayan ni manong guard. Pagsusi ko, deym gas empty warning light is blinking! Haha hndi nga tinira ang sasakyan pinaihi naman ang krudo.

2. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Left my car door open, keys in the ignition, registration papers on the passenger seat. Parked outside the house.

Realized this after i returned from a 5 day vacation.

Buti wala nawala

Sent from my MI MAX 2 using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post

He also woke up with his car nakapatong na sa hollow blocks I don't even know how these magnanakaws did it. But that was the 90s so no CCTVs yet.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I hope you had insurance?
    that's easy.
    all you need, is a jack, a cross tire wrench, and a few hollow blocks.
    that's how they steal expensive mags and nice tires, too.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    that's easy.
    all you need, is a jack, a cross tire wrench, and a few hollow blocks.
    that's how they steal expensive mags and nice tires, too.
    I meant I was wondering how they stole the tires/mags since the security is quite tight. My brother was so pissed because those were fairly new mags that his then GF gifted him. It felt like a comedy skit because he did not notice it agad hahaha

Several years ago, it was carnapping naman, but they found out that the carnappers lived within the village pala

5. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    I meant I was wondering how they stole the tires/mags since the security is quite tight. My brother was so pissed because those were fairly new mags that his then GF gifted him. It felt like a comedy skit because he did not notice it agad hahaha

Several years ago, it was carnapping naman, but they found out that the carnappers lived within the village pala
    if there's eight of you, each with the "tools of the trade", all the wheels will have been out in under 2 minutes. we all know how quiet the process can be.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    if there's eight of you, each with the "tools of the trade", all the wheels will have been out in under 2 minutes. we all know how quiet the process can be.
    jacks , cinder blocks, breaker bars and 21mm socks

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

7. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    jacks , cinder blocks, breaker bars and 21mm socks

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
    we even used to have contests on who can do it fastest.
    i won, because i was heavier and didn't need a breaker bar.

8. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    But I was wondering how they got inside the village. And then, how they were able to carry those tires, so I suppose they had a vehicle also. It seems like they also know what mags are expensive because my brother would always park his car outside but when he got those expensive ones, it got stolen shortly after.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    But I was wondering how they got inside the village. And then, how they were able to carry those tires, so I suppose they had a vehicle also. It seems like they also know what mags are expensive because my brother would always park his car outside but when he got those expensive ones, it got stolen shortly after.
    maybe they're villagers! maybe they're just out for some fun, and not really professional thieves.
    two tires can fit in a good-sized rear trunk.
    the guard does not check villagers' trunks.

10. Join Date
    May 2014
    naiwan bukas ang rear windows buti nalang sa araneta south parking naka park.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast