New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    meaning to say ate glo's admin is okay?bakit gusto nilang i-down sya?revenge?or di nila matanggap na palpak sila before?

2. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    probably bec. they dont feel the positive effects yet

3. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Bogeyman View Post
    Let me quote my mother-in-law on this:

"Ang Pilipino talaga, mahilig dumaing na wala daw silang pera. Pero pag pumunta ka sa mall, andun silang lahat. Parang mga sira."

Wise words.
    true...but we should also understand that there's always psychology behind why people go to malls, bars, etc..economical status has something to do with it..sad to say, people way below spend more time in these places...and most probably u know why.

4. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    IMHO President GMA is a good president. yung mga bad with personal interest surrounds and sometimes dictate her what to do. She's an economist and its showing that she's really good at it. hands on DAW sya pag dating dito. maybe di pa natin feel ang epekto but eventually it will.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    I hope the lawmakers will not screw things up.

Madami kasi nagpapapogi sa poor at gagawa ng popular na batas at the expense of businesses.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by spongee View Post
    true...but we should also understand that there's always psychology behind why people go to malls, bars, etc..economical status has something to do with it..sad to say, people way below spend more time in these places...and most probably u know why.

our malls are like oasis in in the desert. kapag down or malungkot ako, I go to Malls. don't know why pero nasa subconscious ko na'to

7. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    yes we are

now if only we can improve on our peace and order situation and then reduce the red tape maze we are embroiled in, me thinks we would get a rosier and more favorable press from the all-influential international media (w/c unfortunately dictates the perception of people inside and outside this country)

8. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by oldblue View Post
    our malls are like oasis in in the desert. kapag down or malungkot ako, I go to Malls. don't know why pero nasa subconscious ko na'to
    OB..iba-iba rin talaga...I for one love to hit the supermarket pag depressed ako..kahit wala akong importanteng bibilhin..

to qualify my earlier post..kasi nga malls/cinemas are the cheapest source of recreation...sa bars order ka lang ng isang beer or what those consumables ok na, may libreng banda pa.

people who cannot afford to travel to "get away from it all"...nasa malls yan..isa na ako dun.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by jeffrocks View Post
    meaning to say ate glo's admin is okay?bakit gusto nilang i-down sya?revenge?or di nila matanggap na palpak sila before?
    Relatively speaking... PGMA's watch is okay (as compared to her predecessor). But that doesn't mean that there ain't no fault with the admin or with some of her policies.

The problem with the opposition is that they attack the person rather than her policies. Crab mentality for short. What's more laughable is that they use the upper house to get away with this in the form of privelege speechs and whatnots. That's why I am FOR A UNICAMERAL SYSTEM and for the abolition of the Senate.

As what I've said over here in the forums... people only like to blame PGMA for all of the country's misery while giving her no credit for the recent gains that the country is achieving.

What they fail to see is that many Filipinos (politician or not) is corrupt too and is part of the society's cancer. This includes individuals, professionals & businesses who do not remit the proper tax, businesses who participate in rigged and overpriced public biddings, smugglers who underdeclare imported goods, swindlers & scammers who take away your hard earned money, etc.

10. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by mazdamazda View Post
    Relatively speaking... PGMA's watch is okay (as compared to her predecessor). But that doesn't mean that there ain't no fault with the admin or with some of her policies.

The problem with the opposition is that they attack the person rather than her policies. Crab mentality for short. What's more laughable is that they use the upper house to get away with this in the form of privelege speechs and whatnots. That's why I am FOR A UNICAMERAL SYSTEM and for the abolition of the Senate.

As what I've said over here in the forums... people only like to blame PGMA for all of the country's misery while giving her no credit for the recent gains that the country is achieving.

What they fail to see is that many Filipinos (politician or not) is corrupt too and is part of the society's cancer. This includes individuals, professionals & businesses who do not remit the proper tax, businesses who participate in rigged and overpriced public biddings, smugglers who underdeclare imported goods, swindlers & scammers who take away your hard earned money, etc.
    nadali mo pards,right between the eyes,sapol ika nga:gayfight: :eviltongu

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
are we really on a roll?