New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Dear Mr. Pacquiao: Magnificent. Stupendous. Flawless. That is how you performed Saturday night in Las Vegas against Erik Morales. I write first to congratulate you on a brilliant fight.

Second, I write you, Pacman, to remind you that I believe I am the world's best at 130 pounds. I am sure we can agree to disagree and that and that your fans will similarly disagree with mine on that same point.

As you know, I am the WBO champion and you are the #1 mandatory. I have a title defense upcoming in my homeland,
    the Dominican Republic on December 18 as a part of the biggest boxing show ever held there. Should I be successful in that bout, I have made it clear to my manager, Jose Nunez, and to my co-promoters that I want them to work to make Guzman vs. Pacman for March, 2007..

There can be no doubt now that you and I are the world's best two fighters at 130 pounds. The question that must be answered is who is the better man in that ring, me or you? It is a super fight and a fight fan's dream.

Let's settle this one in March. All the best to you and your legion of loyal fans.

Sincerely,

JOAN GUZMAN
    UNDEFEATED WBO JR. LIGHTWEIGHT CHAMPION.

link:http://www.doghouseboxing.com/chee/cheePress_111906.htm
    FYI, Guzman's record is 26W 0L (17 KO's)

mukhang matapang tong si Guzman ah.

after that demolition of Morales, i don't think gugustuhin pa ni Barrera labanan si Pacman. aatras na yan at hahanap ng palusot

2. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    how manly is a man with a name like JOAN. eheheheh.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    IMO that letter is a business strategy on the part of Guzman, the big bucks are with Morales-Pacman, he want's a share of the limelight that the Pacman-Morales rivalry created along with the money it generated.

4. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by artpogi View Post
    IMO that letter is a business strategy on the part of Guzman, the big bucks are with Morales-Pacman, he want's a share of the limelight that the Pacman-Morales rivalry created along with the money it generated.

Correct ka diyan. Wala kasing pumapansin sa kanya kaya kailangan niyang maki-sawsaw sa usapan.

WBO champion?!??! The WBO isn't particularly credible ...

5. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    mas gusto ko makita BARERA vs PACMAN

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    kung ako si Pacman, mga tulad ni guzman ay dapat pinagbibigyan at inuupakan...matapos patumbahin eh di na sya makakahingi ng rematch sa akin PWE!!! hanggang dyan na lang ang sawsaw mo

7. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    yap mas maganda pacman-barera pero mukang di papatol si barera. I dont think na yang si guzman ay makakalaban kay pacman. Kahit undefeated pa siya eh ang tanong sino-sino ba mga nakalaban nya baka sila booby pacquioa lng. :Grin:

8. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    asa pa sya.. kalabanin nya muna si bobby pacquiao para ma- "blow-blow" sya..

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by space invader View Post
    asa pa sya.. kalabanin nya muna si bobby pacquiao para ma- "blow-blow" sya..
    Naku! Lakas maka ubos ng lakas nyan!!!! :gayfight: :bwahaha:

10. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Kung gusto niyang pansinin siya ni Manny, pintasan niya yung pagkanta niya. Morales made that mistake ("Aglee! Beri aglee!"), kaya pagdating sa ring, ayun, nayari siya.

Pintasan mo na ang lahat sa Pinoy, huwag lang ang pagkanta. Maghahalo ang balat sa tinalupan.
    Last edited by Bogeyman; November 20th, 2006 at 12:59 PM.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
WBO champ calls out PACMAN