New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    October is fast approaching! Tsikot will soon celebrate its 5th year of existence in the world of internet technology. It is indeed a big day to be remembered, and so, with your help, we would like to make it as grand and exciting as it can be.

And so, we are looking for tsikot members with brilliant minds and creative ideas, who love tsikot as much as we do, and who’d be interested to volunteer and be a part of this once in a life time event.

We need to form the core committee heads, and committee members. That of course has to be discussed further after we’ve gathered volunteers.

Sample committees would be Logistics Committee, Program Committee, Food Committee, Promotions Committee, and others.

If you are interested, and you believe that you have creative juices to share with the tsikot community, please do reply to this thread. We will count you in.

We’ll most likely create a private thread for the organizing committee for all our communications, and we’ll sometimes call for EB meetings.

Are you excited sa 5th year anniversary ng tsikot! Ako, excited na!

2. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    I was initially hesitant at first because...

i dont have a brilliant and creative mind..

but i have the heart to want to extend help

I wouldn't stay here for a minute if I don't love tsikot..

so.... please can i join (kahit sa sidelines lang)?

3. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Count me in! I'll try to pitch in kahit mejo busy sched ko. PM me na lang po.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Tsikoteers,
    Ill create another thread, but this time, we wil just ask suggestions na lang for a a possible venue. As much as possible we will get people na lang outsid of tsikot to help us to organize this evet... para mas makapagenjoy an mga tsikoteers, mods and admins...

Im closing this thread.

Wanna be Tsikot's 5th Anniversary organizing committee volunteer?