New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    And so we went to help out - it was a great feeling afterwards, thinking that you were able to help in a small way, our typhoon stricken fellow Filpinos.

The deal was a surprise - the venue Studio 14 is fully airconditioned, in fact, ang lamiglamig. There were 10 of us in our group, and it was a good opportunity to get to know friends better, and joke around.

They also had food and coffeee to offer the volunteers. We brought our own face mask just in case its maalikabok. It was not, but the masks helped against the cold aircon, as your warm breath keeps you awake.

We stayed for 2 to 3 hours lang, as our backs were aching na and our hands are starting to get really tired. With mountains and heaps of clothing still to sort and pack, they could really use more help from volunteers.

We had fun - started with a Hotshots burger by the corner, then ended it with Choco Mud Pie at Friday's.
    Last edited by bm5er; December 13th, 2004 at 08:53 AM.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    hope that we could arrange for something like this for tsikot...

3. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Why don't you make the call again mazda?
    We will support you.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    sayang ngayon ko lang nabasa yung thread wala pa naman ako ginagawa last night.

5. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    We can sked another one this weekend if enough peps would volunteer.

6. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    hhhmm..abot pa kaya ako last week dec..?!..at any rate, i'm for deposit nalang as what sir mazda posted thru bpi account..anonymous + i'll offer 1hr of my monthly pay..

this would make my xmas more meaningful imho..

7. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    sir Bm5er ok kami ni gir_19 magvolunteer. I'll ask pa sa iba kung sino pwede sumama. what about next sunday night? 19 dec?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Volunteers Needed