New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Hello everyone,

Am rather new in your group, registered a few months back but has not posted a lot until recently.

Other than driving cars, my family and friends are in the diving community. Recently we got involved in an Ecosystem Rescue project to build artificial reefs for a fish sanctuary in Calatagan, Batangas (about 140 kms one-way from Eastwood).

Volunteer scuba divers are welcome, just bring your gear. The hosts provide the tanks and weights, food and lodging, local divemasters - all for free.

If anyone of you are keen in joining, please let me know or send me a PM with your contact details, and we can arrange for a briefing. If you have heard of OJ's grill soon to open at Eastwood, that will become the meeting hub.

All the best,

2. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Hey Raski, did you PM me your contact details about the volunteer diving program?

3. Join Date
    Jan 1970
    hello, i would to give ur contact numbers to my friends at the UP Marine Ecosystem Council.

What is your minimum requirement?

4. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    I'm in! just as long as my schedule would permit. email me at noteworthy27*yahoo.com or txt me 09177374643

5. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    gretzy,

min req is valid open water certification, and your own gear, which you can borrow from friends if you don't have your own yet.

the site can provide tanks & weights only, plus food & accomodations.

we will post as soon as we can arrange a sked for a briefing.

welcome aboard noteworthy27!

6. Join Date
    Jan 1970
    Sir, this particular dive site was featured in a tv show last week

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    i would want to help also, along with my 2 brothers

if our schedule permits

just contact me at 09223143290

Volunteer Scuba Divers, anyone?