New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

View Poll Results: Is virginity important/requirement when you are looking for your future husband/wife?

Voters
15. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

4 26.67%
  • No

7 46.67%
  • I am God's gift to women ...

4 26.67%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    [SIZE="5"]Is virginity important/requirement when you are looking for your future husband/wife?[/SIZE]

2. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    yes, it's the best freebie i can get :jump2:

i agree.. pero virginty for me is a "plus" what matters most is the character of the person...

4. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    yes and no...

yes kasi biggest and most important gift sa kasal

no, kasi if i love the person, i'll accept her whoever she is, whatever she is and her imperfections (inperfections ba o imperfections?)

5. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    yes! kung pang bahay no matter what her past was, it doesn't matter period. as long as nasa kanya ang hanap mo but yun nga kung kasama sa freebie "yun" why not? diba panalo yun? :1stplace:

6. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by XTO View Post
    yes! kung pang bahay no matter what her past was, it doesn't matter period. as long as nasa kanya ang hanap mo but yun nga kung kasama sa freebie "yun" why not? diba panalo yun? :1stplace:
    talaganag panalong panalo! hindi lang first prize, ikaw na ang ultimate champion!

7. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    marry a virgin?

so you totally have NO idea what kind of *** partner that person will be like?

and you will find out only AFTER you're married

what if di pala kayo ***ually compatible?

you're stuck with the person forever

what if the guy has high level libido but the girl doesnt?

what if the girl has high level libido but the guy doesnt?

problema yan

marital problems begin in the bedroom

8. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    depende yan uls, napaguusapan naman yan eh

pag pareho kayong virgin.. sa honeymoon.....magtitinginan kayo and say bahala na..which most often times leadto "bad ***ual experiences" which in turn sometimes contributes to population control--ayaw na gawin ulit masakit kasi!

10. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    for me... syempre gusto ko virgin din... pero some conditions may apply...

like for instance... nawala yung pagka virgin nya not because of ***ual intercourse but pwede sa pag bisekleta etc... (accepted yun sa akin) hehehe pero kung nawala ang virginity nya coz of ***ual intercourse hehehe sa tingin ko parang may kulang na... i mean... you're not the first anymore...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Is virginity important?