New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by larshell View Post
    Fort Ilocandia malapit na sa Vigan may beach na rin. Kung nasa Vigan kana pumunta kana ng pagudpud along the way maraming madadaanan na magandang
    site. Hindi ka maiinip sa biyahe. Maganda talaga sulit. Sayang ang punta mo ng Ilocos kung hindi mo puntahan ang Pagudpud.
    siya nga naman. it will be well worth your time and effort. plus the roads over there are smooth and relatively uncluttered so you won't really notice time's passage.

2. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Tanong ko lang bros kung anu-ano ang magandang pasyalan sa Vigan?

We probably have only 3 hours for this pitstop, as we plan to be in the Laoag-Pagudpud area early next week; passing by Vigan on our way back to Manila mid next week....

TIA

2501:showoff:

3. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Sa tapat ng cafe Leona sa may Plaza, forgot the name, we stayed there for a week mga 2 years ago, nice place mabait din may ari may cable TV and billiards sa loob

4. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    vigan plaza hotel - best in vigan proper i believe. walking distance na lahat sa vigan pag dito ka nag check in. I stayed there for a couple of nights and its good.

5. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    mazda..i've been to vigan 2x na...i've stayed at VIGAN PLAZA HOTEL.just at the heart of the city..infront of the main plaza...medyo pricey pero the place is really very good and very nice...IT HAS TO BE kasi IT IS OWNED BY CHAVIT..

GRANDPA's INN is also very nice and the not that pricey..last summer we were there..my kids and I occupied the largest room which is 1500 lang inclusive of breakfast na for 3 kasi 3 big beds ( its thematic..u should check it out)..hehehe para kang nabuhay nung panahon ni maruja..maganda ang hotel na ito...dont be scared by the cheap price..check mo muna..its walking distance from that cobbled vigan walkway where they sell vigan antique products (madalas makita sa mga postcards)

Beach naman..parang iisa ang nakita ko..i forgot the name pero it
    s past BALUARTE ( the main house of chavit) hindi rin mahal dun..and it is very quiet...mga cottages ang nandun..and it is nipa and concrete..kaso during that summer parang di ko gusto yung beach parang di masyado na maintain...pero check mo na rin..kasi in vigan everything is near naman.

for me kasi vigan is a tourist destination kasi..if u want to see history and be marveled by chavit's property hehehe ...btw libre magpunta sa mansion ni chavit..meron shang zoo and you can ride his ponies with caromata...you can go everywheredown...not going up tho..

MAZDA..go to pagudpud..its worth the ride...kung ayaw mo naman ng masyadong malayo..you've passed na la union and candon.....
    and besides..what another 3hrs of driving..

i've also stayed in pagudpud..the whitest sand u've ever seen..that end of the north is untainted...unlike boracay..

there...just to share

6. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by larshell View Post
    Fort Ilocandia malapit na sa Vigan may beach na rin. Kung nasa Vigan kana pumunta kana ng pagudpud along the way maraming madadaanan na magandang
    site. Hindi ka maiinip sa biyahe. Maganda talaga sulit. Sayang ang punta mo ng Ilocos kung hindi mo puntahan ang Pagudpud.
    i agree...tanggal ang pagod mo pagdating mo ng pagudpud...yung byahe pababa na ng dagat..the scene is breathtaking lalo na pagdating ng bangui...makikita mo yung much celebrated na windmilss...ang ganda...

mazda...just....go there.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Guys, we are not pushing through with Pagudpud. Masyadong malayo.

We are opting to go to Currimao instead and we'll stay at Sitio Remedios.

edit: Fully booked na ang Sitio Remedios! :rant:
    Last edited by mazdamazda; April 25th, 2007 at 08:55 AM.

8. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by mazdamazda View Post
    Guys, we are not pushing through with Pagudpud. Masyadong malayo.

We are opting to go to Currimao instead and we'll stay at Sitio Remedios.

edit: Fully booked na ang Sitio Remedios! :rant:
    halos lahat naman ngayon fully booked na..same with laluz in batangas considering na sa may25 ko pa balak magpunta..binibigyan ako june weekdays pa...nuba..
    nweis...where is currimao???

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by spongee View Post
    halos lahat naman ngayon fully booked na..same with laluz in batangas considering na sa may25 ko pa balak magpunta..binibigyan ako june weekdays pa...nuba..
    nweis...where is currimao???
    Currimao is in between Vigan & Laoag.... Medyo upcoming na beach community. We are trying to book in at Nipa Beach Resort instead.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by spongee View Post
    GRANDPA's INN is also very nice and the not that pricey..last summer we were there..my kids and I occupied the largest room which is 1500 lang inclusive of breakfast na for 3 kasi 3 big beds ( its thematic..u should check it out)..hehehe para kang nabuhay nung panahon ni maruja..maganda ang hotel na ito...dont be scared by the cheap price..check mo muna..its walking distance from that cobbled vigan walkway where they sell vigan antique products (madalas makita sa mga postcards)
    Thanks for the tip... dito na ako nagpa book.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Vigan