New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Kung sinu-sino na nga lang ang nakakapasok sa UP. Na-report na nga minsan na maraming nahoholdap sa stretch papuntang INC Central pag gabi, kasi walang ilaw. Nung pina-ilawan naman yung daan, binabato ng mga dugyot para magawa uli nila yung mga maitim nilang balak. In my four-year stay there, I've had a number of classes which required me to go home at night, swerte ko na lang at hindi ako nabiktima.

Unfortunately, it's not only the outsiders who need to be watched, pati mga estudyante mismo kelangang bantayan. I was in my second year sa MassComm when I witnessed a frat rumble for the first time. Sa harap pa ng college namin, and I recognized one of the participants as my classmate Comm 140. Then on our senior year, a friend of mine, Niño Calinao was gunned down by a fratman and his cohorts at the AS Walk, a case of mistaken identity. His death was much publicized because one of the reported suspects, a Sigma Rhoan, is the son of a Bangsamoro leader. Buti na lang nahatulan na ng death penalty yung bumaril, pero hindi pa nadadale yung mastermind hanggang ngayon.

Nakakapanghinayang lang kasi andami kong magagandang alaala dyan, tapos madudungisan lang ng mga insidenteng ganito.
    Last edited by Bogeyman; March 21st, 2005 at 01:38 PM.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ^ and i thought it was bad during the years i was there...noon, box cutters and baseball bats pa lang. sila-sila din....sigma rho vs. upsilon sigma phi

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Dapat wag patayin agad 'yong mga suspects... let them feel the pain para magsisi sila sa ginawa nila... ipakagat mo lang sa langgam na pula maghapon, ayos na 'yon...

OT: I think of all the school campuses, UP campuses has the least strict (may be security) for people going in and out of the campus... tama ba ako?

sabi sa news they have only 68 cops i think kaya kulang talaga sa security
    Sa laki ng UP, kulang na kulang ang 68 na pulis.

5. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    ano ba to too many bad news in the thread.

Kung sakaling nanlaban yung guy nde naten sha masisisi, natural thing to do yun eh instinct ng tao. Nde na nga ata maco-control ang mga ganyang situation sa loob ng up campus.

6. Join Date
    May 2004
    dapat kasi talaga sampolan yang mga hinayupak na yan eh...

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    heto pa ang nangyayari sa Yupee!

DILIMAN *** STUDY
    A third of UP studes do it on campus

Posted 01:37am (Mla time) Mar 21, 2005
    By DJ Yap
    Inquirer News Service

Editor's Note: Published on page A23 of the Mar. 21, 2005 issue of the Philippine Daily Inquirer

A THIRD of the students in the University of the Philippines in Diliman, Quezon City, have engaged in ***ual activity on campus, according to a recent university study.

But before conservatives -- and perverts -- react, "***ual activity" refers not only to doing it all-the-way but also to French kissing, petting or necking, masturbation, oral, coital or anal ***.

Thirty-three percent, or 126 of 359 respondents, admitted to having ***ual activity on campus, according to a study by the Communication Research Department of the UP College of Mass Communication.

The majority, or 65 percent of the respondents, said they had not engaged in any ***ual activity on campus in the past three months prior to the survey conducted during the last week of January and the first week of February this year.

Two percent of the respondents gave no answer.

The on-campus ***ual activities, the study noted, are usually done in "*** hotspots," particularly in areas hidden from sight by trees and bushes, and are free of use.

The hotspots included the densely vegetated Lagoon, the wide-open Sunken Garden, the parking lots and comfort rooms. Even Palma Hall, more popularly known as A.S., and the Main Library are also considered *** hotspots, the study reported.

Contrary to belief that UP Diliman students are ***ually liberated, the study found out that only a fourth or 24 percent of the respondents have had *** in the three months before the survey.

The students' favorite ***ual activity was French kissing, with 55 percent of respondents. Petting or necking and self-masturbation were the second favorite with 48 percent, while 34 percent engaged in oral ***. Only 27 percent had coital ***, or "actual" *** involving the genitals, while 7 percent had anal ***.

But taking both ***es into account, the top ***ual activity among females was French kissing, with nearly half or 49 percent saying they had engaged in it, followed by self- and mutual- masturbation with 18 percent each.

Among males, it was self-masturbation on top with 89 percent, followed by French kissing with 68 percent, and petting or necking with 62 percent.

Of 126 respondents who have had ***, 40 percent "sometimes" used protection, 36 percent "always" used protection, while 24 percent "never" used protection.

Of those who used protection, condoms were the preferred method, with 88 percent saying they had used one. Birth-control pills came in a far second with 10 percent, while rhythm method was done by 6 percent.

Respondents to the study were UP Diliman undergraduate students with ages between 16 and 20. Sampling was multi-stage, with respondents picked from 20 colleges.

Department chair Violeda Umali said the margin of error was a little below plus or minus 5 percent, because of "spoilage" in the original sample of 387 students.

Intriguingly, the respondents also reported engaging in *** through technology: 15 percent have engaged in phone ***; 13 percent in cyber*** or Internet ***; and 10 percent in text ***.

On the respondents' ***ual views, the study reported that more than a third or 34 percent found premarital *** "completely" acceptable, 39 percent consider it "sometimes" acceptable, while 27 percent did not find it acceptable at all.

The students' outlook toward homo***uality, the study found, was generally positive, with more than half or 51 percent finding it "completely" acceptable, 26 percent seeing "sometimes" acceptable, and 22 percent saying it was not acceptable at all.

The researchers said the study applies only to UP Diliman students.

Umali said the study showed an aspect of UP students' *** life that she found "surprising."

The wide range of ***ual activity that the respondents engaged in, she said, was completely unheard of in her time.

8. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    hidne naman masama yan eh :D

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by odell
    hidne naman masama yan eh :D
    hanggang sa magkaroon ka na ng anak na babae at nag-aaral na ito sa UP

10. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    ayun nga lang.. hinde bale.. sa ibang college ko na papaaralin tapos may security.hahaha. joke.. next time na nila ayusin yan pag graduate na ako hehehehe

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
A Very Unfortunate Incident in UP Diliman