New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Anyone watching Veronica Mars?

it's not your usual teen drama. its mystery mixed with drama. i find it very interesting. i'm hooked to it!

plot:
    A high school girl detective (Kristen Bell) is trying to find the stranger who drugged and date-raped her, solve the murder of her best friend and unearth secrets of her own past in the process. It may sound like The O.C.S.I., but Mars is much better than its high-concept premise. Bell is a captivating star, with a girl scout's face and Philip Marlowe's jadedness. And like its godsister Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Mars uses its pulp premise to dramatize a universal teen experience: that growing up means sleuthing out the mystery of who you really are.

catch it on ETC wednesdays 8pm

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    she's cute :inlove:

3. Join Date
    Jun 2004
    I remember watching that series a few months back. It was quite good, with some unexpected twists near the end of the first season.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    replay na yan sa ETC ngaun, we just watched the ending about 2 weeks ago. guess who's the evil one? d mo akalain talaga hehehe

5. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    ya, replay na sa ETC. im just watching it again. hehe

season 2 primiere tonight sa US.

check out that powerbook

6. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    shud catch her up,desperate housewives pinanunuod ko now, parang *** n d city on a deeper level, i wish my (future)wife cud be as provocative n ***y as those on tv

7. Join Date
    May 2005
    OT: na-adik yung wifey ko sa desperate housewives .. sobrang inaabangan yung season 2 ..

8. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    OT
    pnadownload ako ng desperate housewives ng gf ko pra makanood daw sya ng latest episodes, sbi ko pangit yan. after watching the whole season 1 ako na ang nanonood mag-isa ngaun, season 2 ep 1 DL agad ako :bwahaha:

9. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    episode 3 tonight 8pm etc

Veronica Mars