New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Hello fellow tsikoters..

My family is planning a vacation in tagaytay this weekend..do you have some recommendation kung san maganda spot?

some say picnic grove pero panget naraw yung place..

any suggestion guys?

TIA

2. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Anong vacation? Picnic/day tour only? Or you'll sleep there?

3. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    What activities are you thinking of, TS?

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ang gulo na dyan sa picnic grove eh.
    sa akin, a nice place would be the radar tower and the malacanang of the sky.
    or tagaytay highlands.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Heheh, even the thought of going to Tagaytay.. it's almost always crowded. Not sure how it is though off peak season.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by 1D4LV View Post
    ang gulo na dyan sa picnic grove eh.
    sa akin, a nice place would be the radar tower and the malacanang of the sky.
    or tagaytay highlands.
    probably the only places i'd visit in tagaytay. i stay away from picnic grove lalo na pag weekend or holidays. madalas ako sa highlands since yon lang ang di crowded na lugar lalo na pag weekdays ka nag punta.

7. Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by foresterx View Post
    probably the only places i'd visit in tagaytay. i stay away from picnic grove lalo na pag weekend or holidays. madalas ako sa highlands since yon lang ang di crowded na lugar lalo na pag weekdays ka nag punta.

...boss di ba private ang highlands so unless the ts knows somebody there he cannot just come barging in? i maybe wrong though...there is a new place there in tagaytay called skyranch with rides, etc., ala enchanted kingdom, if that is your thing. otherwise if you and your family will go there just to relax a bit you may want to go and dine at Antonio's or josephines, have coffee at starbucks, or eat and have coffee at bag of beans. if you are a first timer in tagaytay and just curious about the place, ok lang. but once you frequent the area, you will notice na wala namang extra special that is really worth going after not unless its for company sponsored or related lunch, dinner, training, work, etc. lalo na pag weekends and specially during holidays, tagaytay road instantly turns into long, snaking, damn parking lot!!! why? because that is also the road being shared by those going to nasugbu, calatagan and all the rest of the world!!!

8. Join Date
    Jan 2014
    I'd recommend going to Caleruega then Sonya's Garden next para makapagrelax kayo.

9. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Up this thread

Best route going to caleruega?

Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10. Join Date
    Apr 2014
    ^
    From tagaytay, just follow the road going to nasugbu, then turn left at the entrance of evercrest country club. Then turn right at the after the country club bldg.

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App