New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    I can see the Pasay & the Malate areas, teeming w/ foreign visitors.

Good for the economy.......

2. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    turn the RED Lights on...yehaaaa!!!

3. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    May shortage ng condoms in the next 4 days..........

4. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Sana naman with the US Navy actively patrolling the South China seas again, China will be less aggressive in their expansion over the Spratlys

5. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Nakakainis ang layo naman nila... sana lumapit lapit sila konti

6. Join Date
    May 2006
    Uy! talaga pwede mag tour dun?

7. Join Date
    Dec 2005

Probably late,- but was it open to the public?...

10.8K:lalala:

8. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Nice to reminisce the good old days when the 13th US Air Force was still at Clark Air Base and the US Navy Seventh Fleet was still in Subic Naval Base. The local economy of Angeles and Olongapo City was thriving due to the presence of US Forces. I recall in 1991 when I was in Olongapo City when the Seventh Fleet completed its tour of duty from the Gulf War in Iraq. The whole city welcomed the heroes of the war and a festive atmosphere was felt. The stretch of Magsaysay Avenue was teeming with sailors, marines, aviators enjoying the night. We spent the night bar hopping and handshaking with the American soldiers congratulating them for their victory in the war.

9. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    No wonder I saw a couple of establishments along Burgos in Makati with "We Love You USS George Washington" streamers displayed.

I think I can see the ship from my room in RCBC (my room has a window facing Manila Bay). It's surrounded by a couple of smaller craft, not sure if thsoe are part of the group or what.

10. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Hindi ko nakita yung Philippine flag sakanilaplease wait 2 seconds for an uncompressed image, or press Ctrl+F5 for original quality page

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
USS George Washington