New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Kaya siguro ginawa ang HSRT (High School Readiness Test);napansin siguro ng DepEd na mahina na sa sentence construction, spelling, grammar, etc ang mga kabataan naten. Di ba nga kung ano ang nakikita ng mga bata sa mas nakakatanda eh ginagaya na rin nila, thinking it's the right way to do it?

...oh well, it's not a perfect world anyways, at least we do our part

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Kaya siguro ginawa ang HSRT (High School Readiness Test);napansin siguro ng DepEd na mahina na sa sentence construction, spelling, grammar, etc ang mga kabataan naten. Di ba nga kung ano ang nakikita ng mga bata sa mas nakakatanda eh ginagaya na rin nila, thinking it's the right way to do it?

...oh well, it's not a perfect world anyways, at least we do our part

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I agree with all of you. It's basic netiquette to post in the proper manner. Why is it so difficult to follow simple rules? Why do some posters insist on having the mindset that if we don't like the way they do things then sorry for us but that's the way it's going to be? :confused: Posting properly is a sign of politeness, courtesy and respect to fellow members of this online community.

It's a clear indication of the kind of education some people got in the last few years. At least most of the people in my generation went through the difficulties of learning correct grammar and sentence construction and subsequently applied it to everyday use. I think that's the reason Filipinos are steadily losing their edge in English proficiency.

I don't want to sound picky but, aside from using SMS grammar, is it so hard to know when to use there and their? Or your and you're? Or this and these? It's just irritating to see this often and realize that the poster didn't make a typographical error but really thought that it was correct.

Anyway, I just hope some of the concerned posters will follow the advisory of the admins to adhere to the forum rules. Also, what I've mentioned is just my opinion on the matter so I hope any posters who take offense on what I've said shouldn't take it personally.

By the way, I also do make mistakes in my post but at least they aren't intentional.

4. Join Date
    Jan 1970
    im sometimes guilty of that, but it's unintentional. i sometimes forget to check my message before posting.

but, i'll try to improve it

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Originally posted by happy_gilmore
    OT: Miko, mod ka na ah.... kaya pala laking pinagbago mo. ;)
    uy hinde ah! at your service lang po :D

Originally posted by CaRGirL
    soree kung minsan eh "TXT TYPE" ako... pero thats the way i type talaga e... even check out OTHER forums I visit. we'll if you cant read it, then dont read it anymore! soree if i reply this way, but if thats the way i type, then you cant do anything about it...
    parang mahirap ata tanggapin ang reasoning na ganito ah.. no offense, but you've got a fully functional keyboard infront of you. i think you can do something about it by typing in full words and/or sentences. pag gusto, may paraan, pag ayaw, may dahilan. yun lang po.

peace!
    Last edited by ssaloon; June 23rd, 2004 at 09:35 PM.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    also, bear in mind that there are a lot of overseas forumers that are not accustomed to our text linggos. kaya kelangan talaga full words sana tayong lahat kung mag post dito.
    Signature

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Oo nga eh, ang hirap intindihin yung mga shortcut na words. Isa lang ako na overseas forumers na hindi marunong sa text message sa atin.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    e pnu nmn aku?d tlga aku snay ng tru spelin ng mga wrds.maiirta prin b kyu skin?

chaka nakakainis din ung mga "ME nang ME"
    SAMPLE:

gutom na me.....

alis na me.....

kain lang me....

pokenanginang ME yan.

pwede namang "AKO"..kala nila cute sila.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Originally posted by happy_gilmore
    OT: Miko, mod ka na ah.... kaya pala laking pinagbago mo. ;)
    cno po b ung bgong mod? gn2 b ung nire2klamo m?

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Originally posted by CaRGirL
    soree kung minsan eh "TXT TYPE" ako... pero thats the way i type talaga e... even check out OTHER forums I visit. we'll if you cant read it, then dont read it anymore! soree if i reply this way, but if thats the way i type, then you cant do anything about it...
    you know better than that.sheesh.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Using shortened text grammar on forums.