New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    There are two kinds.

One are small breed called "prinsesita" (I 'm not sure if that's the right word), about the size from your elbow to your palm.

And the other is your "average" size. Bigger of course.

Call your relative and ask what breed.

2. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    I started with 1 dog, then a couple months later I got another dog. Both puppies around 3months old.

Anyways, they fought like cats and dogs! Overtime, they did get used to eachother. They just need to have exposure with eachother. Your old dog, feels that it is his territory, so it feels the need to be aggressive. So, the bestthing you can do is take them both out to a neutral area, somewhere outside away from the house, and let them smell eachother. But, overtime they will get used to eachother. My dogs used to fight all the time, now, they play with eachother and chase eachother. Goodluck!

3. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    For the past 2 days pinagsasama ko na yung 10 month old at 2 month old shih tzu ko and they seem to be liking each other's company na. Well, at least hindi na hinuhump/bully yung maliit. Anyway, i just had this experience naman today, nagsusuka yung puppy. Once palang siya nag-#2 today and that was early this morning. Pagkumakain siya parang nagbbloat ng todo yung tiyan niya and kaninang after lunch and after dinner sinuka niya yung kinain rin niya.

Ang food nila is Alpo Puppy which is btw the food ive been feeding my 10 month old eversince. So what could be the cause kaya? Anyway, im bringing the puppy sa vet on monday.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    its normal. these are animals that live in group/pack. even in the wild there is always one who stands as the alpha male. maybe your 10 months old tzu is trying to be one. hehehe

hayaan mo lang. unless nagkakasugatan na.

OT: paki pm naman kung sino may puppy for sale. tzu ha. kahit wala papers ok lang. pet lang naman.

5. Join Date
    May 2007

ask ko lng po kung ilang months po b dapat ang dog para pwede na siya makipag stud?

6. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by drunken_driver View Post

ask ko lng po kung ilang months po b dapat ang dog para pwede na siya makipag stud?
    sir baka you mean mag stud. kahit po 9 months makakabuo na yan. kaso sabi ni libro para healthy ang puppies dapat pareho 1 year ang parents. so better be safe. sundin na lang.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by gabs View Post
    For the past 2 days pinagsasama ko na yung 10 month old at 2 month old shih tzu ko and they seem to be liking each other's company na. Well, at least hindi na hinuhump/bully yung maliit. Anyway, i just had this experience naman today, nagsusuka yung puppy. Once palang siya nag-#2 today and that was early this morning. Pagkumakain siya parang nagbbloat ng todo yung tiyan niya and kaninang after lunch and after dinner sinuka niya yung kinain rin niya.

Ang food nila is Alpo Puppy which is btw the food ive been feeding my 10 month old eversince. So what could be the cause kaya? Anyway, im bringing the puppy sa vet on monday.
    sir kung nagaaway pa din sila, its better na lagyan nyo muna ng division yung place kung san sila madalas magplay around or harang lang pero dapat naamoy at nakikita parin nila ang isa't isa para lang masanay sila with each other's company...

Quote Originally Posted by Lexter View Post
    sir baka you mean mag stud. kahit po 9 months makakabuo na yan. kaso sabi ni libro para healthy ang puppies dapat pareho 1 year ang parents. so better be safe. sundin na lang.
    ]

as for the stud case, best po is a year or more than a year para healthy yung pups and you won't have any probs sa bitch din who will carry the pups in her womb...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Usapang aso