New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    The report did not mentioned regarding filipinos downturn proficiently in english spokening.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Isuzoom View Post
    Who are you saying that we filipino cannot speak very good english, we are first honor in asia, call center is very good business here in manila and every cities many call center growing and filipino are good talkers in answering every questions from the states. No Prende!!!
    I suppose one needn't look too far off to see how deterioration has set in. By the way - a question to all. What is the language that is commonly spoken at home? In yours for example?

Also, does not media make a mockery of English with the "Barok" English of some comedians to illicit a laugh or two? This was mentioned earlier but have we not all played accomplice to that crime against the English language?

3. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Oh really? you can have my authograph later....

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    it all started when erap became president ... and senate followed

Quote Originally Posted by Isuzoom View Post
    Oh really? you can have my authograph later....
    hahahaha...bro ako pa-autograft ha.

6. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    dont english me. I no school. my parents are difficult.

(wag moko ingleshin. Di ako nakapag aral. Mahirap lang magulang ko.)

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    there was a time when "The World Tonight" anchored by Angelo Castro and Loren Legarda could be matched against the CNN or BBC news programs...watching that famous news programs could make you proud being Filipino...now every news group is trying to sell their news with the best local accent
    Last edited by explorer; August 15th, 2007 at 02:39 AM.

8. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by explorer View Post
    there was a time when "The World Tonight" anchored by Angelo Castro and Loren Legarda could be matched against the CNN or BBC news programs...watching that famous news programs could make you proud being Filipino...now every news group is trying to sell their news with the best local accent
    ah media. rather than help uplift the masses they now pander to them.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12