New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

View Poll Results: Do you wear pink shirts?

Voters
53. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

42 79.25%
  • No

11 20.75%
  • I want to but I'm afraid

0 0%
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    I do. T-shirts and a long sleeves shirt.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Ok lang yan. Basta huwag teternohan ng pink socks.......

3. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    I don't wear it...

personaly no problems with pink, but because I am white-ish, pale and thin... I could look gay with it... I also find pink like a pale red, kaya not attractive to me even with women... even pink theme on websites I don't like it... they will only look good for me when combined with other pastel vector themes...

4. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Hmmm. There's only one pink thing I think of.......

Pink curtains. He He.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    of course! mas macho nga daw ang dating sabi ng mga classmates kong girls.

6. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    I dont have any pink shirt, wearing one doesn't makes one looks gay

7. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    some men are just gorgeously masculine in pink...it takes a real man to wear pink, so to speak...

8. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    some men wears it for statement. so that women may find them attractive in a sort of way... "look girls! I'm wearing pink. that means I am a real gentleman. so I know how to treat women. so pick me!"

some lang po yan... so no offense sa mga pink user tsikoteer ha...

basta sa akin pink has a girl/kid theme. ***y in pink?... nope... more like pretty in pink...

haha... in this thread, I feel like I'm the idiot guy on the colt45 commercial na nabagsakan ng beer because of what he said on the babe's swimming suit. but he was idiot... and that babe was hot with or without stripes!

9. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Used to have several pink shirts but I have outgrown them in size. My wife also prefers if I wear dark colors white. However, I think the lightest one she bought for me was a peach colored long sleeve shirt from Tyler in Makati. Never really thought much about what other people think with what I wear as long as it's comfortable. Besides I am married now and dressing to impress other females just gets me into trouble with the wife.

10. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    i don't just wear pink upper garments, i actually like wearing it if its baby pink or lilac and other light pastel colors for that matter...

and i never felt nor has it ever crossed my mind that it affects my manhood :gayfight:

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
For us Men: Do You Wear a Pink Shirt?