New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Adam Carolla?

Nyaaaa......never heard.

http://www.abs-cbnnews.com/sports/04...-bashes-pinoys

MANILA, Philippines – An American comedian allegedly hurled racist comments against Filipinos and pound-for-pound king Manny Pacquiao after talks of a Pacquiao-Floyd Mayweather Jr. bout fizzled out.

In a radio talk show, radio personality Adam Carolla attacked Pacquiao for refusing to undergo the Olympic-style blood testing, which was demanded by Mayweather.

“Pacquiao doesn't believe, he says, he doesn't give blood the month of a fight or a week before a fight because somehow it’s gonna weaken him and what have you,” Carolla said in the on-air radio interview, excerpts of which were aired on ANC’s “Dateline Philippines Sunday.”

“I gotta tell you, if that was a white fighter and probably even a black fighter, if the black fighter was from Atlanta or somewhere like that, someone would go, ‘What the f**k are you talking about? Give your drop of blood. That’s not gonna make a difference,” Carolla said.

“But because he's from the Philippines and because he’s prayin’ to chicken bones and stuff like that, everyone’s kinda like, ‘Well you gotta respect him for his belief system.' No you don't. He’s a f****n’ idiot,” the American comedian continued.

The Pacquiao-Mayweather blockbuster bout, which was originally slated on March 13, did not push through because of the disagreement on the blood testing protocol.

Carolla to Filipinos: Get a life

Carolla, a television host and actor who hosts “The Adam Carolla Podcast,” also made disparaging remarks about Filipinos as well as the Philippines.

“Here's how you know your country doesn’t have a lot going for it—when everything is about Manny Pacquiao,” he went on. “Get a f****n’ life as a country, all you’ve f****n’ got is this illiterate guy who won't give up blood who happens to smash other guys in the head better than other people, that's all you have as the Philippines?”

He even talked about Pacquiao’s bid for the Sarangani Province congressional seat in the May 10 elections.

“Really, you want some guy with brain damage running your country? Why don't you get your sh*t together?”

He continued: “They got this and *** tours, that's all they have over there. Get your sh*t together Philippines. Jesus Christ. I mean, again, it's fine to be proud of your countrymen. But that's it? That's all you got?”

Carolla then wondered if there were really “*** tours” in the Philippines, noting that he would like to be booked in such a tour.

It was his co-host who pointed out that the *** tours are held in Thailand. “Nah, same difference,” commented Carolla.

The co-host even talked about the *** trade in a naval base in the Philippines where “there were lots of craziness goin’ there when the guys are on shore leave. It's like 20 dollars for the weekend.” – With a report from ANC

2. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    hilarious, that's what it is. he saw it as a way to earn a few laughs and he went for it. if you think about it, the part about us not having a lot of stuff going on, it kinda makes some sense. why are we so hung up about paquiao?

i mean he's great, don't get me wrong, but what else do we have to be proud of? our country, our government? the fact that a lot of pinoys have to go abroad just to be able to put food on their tables?

i don't know about you guys but i'm not really pissed.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    May truth to it naman, and don't expect to get an apology from this kind of person. Sigurado maraming balat sibuyas diyan magiingay. And this guy will welcome the bad publicity...

4. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Expect leftist and politicians who have nothing better to do to demand an apology...

5. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    yeah, it's like Desperate Housewives all over again. pathetic. this shouldn't even be in the news.

6. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Hehehe.. I think this video will help

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=95oGWBVcCwc"]YouTube- WOTL - Balat Sibuyas[/ame]

7. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Nyaaaa......never heard

haha
    when you go to itunes, sa podcasts, one of the top podcasts yung kay Adam Carolla

pero i never downloaded it

---

totoo naman sinabi niya eh

the Phils. doesnt have a lot to be proud of so any little achievement by any pinoy is a big deal

boxing, billiards, bowling, singing, dancing, acting, beauty contest, whatever

actually it doesnt even have to be a pinoy from the Philippines

basta may pinoy blood

kahit half pinoy, 1/4 pinoy, 1/8 pinoy

kahit di pinanganak dito

kahit di lumaki dito

kahit di pa nakapunta sa Pinas

basta may lahi pinoy

any little achievement, the local media (lalo na ABSCBN) will report about it -- "hey! Galing ng Pinoy!"

someone with pinoy blood wins some contest somewhere in the world, they'll report about it

some British Pinoy kid on Britain's Got Talent and the local media reports about it

and who's that girl sa Disney Channel?

Hudgens?

she's like totally American

born and raised in the States

it just so happens she has pinoy blood

and the local media go -- "hey, we're so proud to be Filipino!"

haha

ang babaw

i can feel the violent reactions coming

8. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    uls, so you noticed that too? every single thing about filipinos doing something great (or small) overseas has to be on the news. before they became popular we didn't give a sh!t about them but now that they're big we're claiming them as our own. pathetic.

9. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    hehe

tagal ko na napansin yan

10. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Bakit si Pacquiao ang tinitira? Dapat si Abnoy.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
US comedian calls Pacquiao 'illiterate', bashes Pinoys