New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by j_avonni
    Me too!

Did you know that you could save your blood for future use? National Kidney Hospital, and other hospitals, has a "Blood Assurance Plan", where you could donate your blood at least every after 3 months. In case you or any of your family member needs a blood, you could immediately withdraw from them up to the quantity you have donated.

I was doing this when I was still fit to donate.
    hmmm ok to ah..anyway malayo ako sa NCR kaya no can do..

2. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    *CVT

Just talked to Francis. I assume you were able to get in touch with him. He is overwhelmed by the fact that complete strangers like you are reaching out to help their family and extends his heartfelt gratitude. I also would like to thank you personally for extending your help.

*J_avonni

Yes, I am familiar with the National Kidney Institute. My frat regularly donates blood and in fact, just had a campaign last month. I have requested the resident head to help out as well and to request blood on behalf of Francis' mom.

Once again, to all those who responded, especially CVT, thank you very much.

Best regards.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ser architect... what's your name? i'll contact your friend.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Pasensya na architect, I can't donate blood. I am always rejected for obvious reason that I'm underweight. Our prayers will be with Mrs. Mercedita Tuason

5. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    * Baiskee -

You got pm. Sorry for the late reply.

* Mods -

Thanks for making the thread sticky.

Update - Francis' mom has been transferred to St. Luke's Hospital pending an operation.

Thanks for all your concern and prayers.

BR

6. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    St. Luke's has better doctors and equipment. Hope she'll be okay soonest.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    err.. as much as i would like to help i can't.. kasi i myself underwent blood transfusion 3 years ago.. sabi ng doc di na daw ako pde magdonate ng blood..

pagdadasal ko nlng sya..

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by architect
    * Baiskee -

You got pm. Sorry for the late reply.

* Mods -

Thanks for making the thread sticky.

Update - Francis' mom has been transferred to St. Luke's Hospital pending an operation.

Thanks for all your concern and prayers.

BR
    thanks architect, will just contact francis.

9. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Another patient in need of blood.

The mother of an officemate will undergo surgery tomorrow at the Makati Medical Center. She also needs blood. To those who wish to donate, please proceed to Makati Medical Center. The patient's name is Lourdes Labao - Room # 439. Thanks a lot.

10. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Just wanted to inform the helping souls out there that unfortunately Mrs. Tuazon passed away yesterday afternoon at St. Luke's.

Her condition actually has steadily been improving to the point the surgery was called off and she was moved to a private room. However, yesterday afternoon she suddenly developed difficulty in breathing and passed away shortly.

Francis was supposed to log-on and post his thanks this week-end. In light of the development, I guess this will be delayed. So for now, on behalf of his family, I would like to express once again the family's gratitude and appreciation to all those who showed concern and offered to help.

Thanks.

Take care.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Urgent Appeal for Blood Donors