Jun 2005
    I'm choosing between 2 Magic Sing:

Wow Premium Mabuhay Edition worth P12,000
    &
    Extreme Version 8 worth P11,800.

Which is better?

2. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    around 4 months back, I was also in the same quandary..

But upon research, I decided to go for something different. I got a Megabox set-up.. around 14K. more songs (7,000++)and you can upgrade the selections whenever a new volume is released (every a few months or so..). the dvd disc is cheaper unlike the chips from a magic mic.

but, to answer your Q, I'd go for the Version 8.

3. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by dehadista
    around 4 months back, I was also in the same quandary..

But upon research, I decided to go for something different. I got a Megabox set-up.. around 14K. more songs (7,000++)and you can upgrade the selections whenever a new volume is released (every a few months or so..). the dvd disc is cheaper unlike the chips from a magic mic.

but, to answer your Q, I'd go for the Version 8.
    Thanks. Can you describe the Megabox set-up? I suppose it's not the microphone type like the Magic Sing.

Actually, I am not the one buying but my sister who is in Sydney.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Megabox.. it's a type of DVD Player that can play the Videoke Discs (DVD's) with a large humongous selections of songs to choose from. So you can set it up in your living room, terrace, wherever you want and plug it in alongside a sound system / component.

Appliance stores carry them. ask them about Megabox they'll know what to do. afterwards, to get the discs with OPM songs, buy the new Megabox DVD Disc sold at Greenhills.

5. Join Date
    May 2005
    .. i prefer the magic sing due to portability .. i brought one in the US when I was assigned there .. basta may pa-party sa isang house .. tinatanong kung pwede ko dalhin .. kahit daw hindi na ako pumunta ... hehe ...

6. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Dehadista,

Just called my sister in Sydney and told her about the Mega Box but she still prefers the Magic Sing due to its portability, as mrpink said.

mrpink, what brand did you buy?

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    P10,000 lang yan sa ambassador appliances sa edsa-shangrila mall.
    P3,400 to P3,700 ang extra song chip.

8. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by zero
    P10,000 lang yan sa ambassador appliances sa edsa-shangrila mall.
    P3,400 to P3,700 ang extra song chip.
    P10,000? You might be referring to the black color. I'm looking for the silver color. Thanks. Kung madaan ako sa Edsa-Shangrila, I'll go to Ambassador.
    Last edited by j_avonni; July 22nd, 2005 at 07:17 PM.

9. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    un megabox ba na dvd kunyari may bago dadagdagan lang or iba na ulit un songs.. so papalit palit pa ng dvd para kumanta?

10. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by j_avonni
    mrpink, what brand did you buy?
    .. yung sa akin eh kasi yung mga sina-unang panahon pa na magic sing .. circa 2001 .. di ko na alam kung magkano .. alam ko lang mas mahal sa mall .. cheaper to buy from distributors na ahente type kasi pwede tawaran minsan .. make sure it's the 2005 model ..

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Magic Sing (Silver) - which is better?