New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Anybody know where exactly in Alabang this campus will be?Shopping district daw. Maybe near ATC, around Filinvest?
    UP to open new campus in Alabang - CNN Philippines

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Might be in Daang Hari, near Alabang West and evia mall since it will be developed by Vista Land and was donated by the Villars.

Sent from my ASUS_Z00ED using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Calistro View Post
    Might be in Daang Hari, near Alabang West and evia mall since it will be developed by Vista Land and was donated by the Villars.

Sent from my ASUS_Z00ED using Tapatalk
    Villar ba Alabang West? There's a large construction site across Evia beside MCX, I thought that would be a business district, baka isasama na don yung campus.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    its vista land, so definitely, its nasa daang hari. alabang lang is more pleasing to the ears, instead of naming it as UP Las Pinas or UP Bacoor.
    it could be near Evia, but I was in evia last weekend, pero wala akong nakita. baka lampas pa.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by 1D4LV View Post
    its vista land, so definitely, its nasa daang hari. alabang lang is more pleasing to the ears, instead of naming it as UP Las Pinas or UP Bacoor.
    it could be near Evia, but I was in evia last weekend, pero wala akong nakita. baka lampas pa.
    They held a launch sa Evia, they have an office sa Evia. and ang location daw eh Ayalaland. Maybe that's the big construction beside MCX. And it'll be 2 years pa before the campus open.

6. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by BratPAQ View Post
    They held a launch sa Evia, they have an office sa Evia. and ang location daw eh Ayalaland. Maybe that's the big construction beside MCX. And it'll be 2 years pa before the campus open.

Okay yan, tapos may UST sa Laguna, which is 400 hectares according to a classmate way back in HS.