New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Horsepower View Post

J_avonni: sure i respect them but i'd still think of them as stupid.
    Wow!

2. Join Date
    Jun 2005

Okay, that's your thinking.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    eojlin: it's your choice to vote for the dog but if you don't know, the SMokey Mountain housing project he's been displaying in his political ads is NOT HIS.

It's a deceitful way of advertising. Yes, the Smokey mountain then and now he showed is correct but it wasn't his idea nor even his project. It was conceived in 1990 and was approved by Cory Aquino around 1992. Yes, he didn't say it was his idea, but by merely displaying it is like saying it was his project misleading people hoping to get their own houses by squatting false hopes.

That dog is one big piece of sh*t.

Yan ang matapang!! May paninindigan. walang takot magbigay ng komento at kanyang pananaw.

Sir HP, idol na kita starting today.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Part 1:

2 words;

Anong progreso?

Part 2:

Ang sagot naman sa sasagot dito...

OK, Sa NSO/NEDA ka kumuha ng pambili ng tsikot ha.

5. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by architect View Post
    Why give a sigh of relief when you should be happy instead? Your kids just proved to you there's hope for our younger generation. You should be proud; not relieved.
    actually i was...i am...relieved and happy and proud that my kids know how to think...

let me share you something..last friday..while my eldest son and i were waiting for his little brother...we were talking about the upcoming vacation (saturday til mon w/c is election day)...told him "wow sarap ilang araw din yun..tara byahe tayo, panggasinan"..he looked at me and said..."ma, talaga bang wala ka nang pakialam sa eleksyon?"..i was caught off-guard..in my mind, i shouldnt be showing my kids this i-dont-give-a-damn attitude towards politics..i said.."hmmmm not really"...then that was it...

at home...while dinner...i had the chance to speak what was there really in my mind bakit ganito na lang na para bang nawalan na ako ng gana with this election thing...and i can say na this is really how i feel...

to make it short...i told him that dumating na yung time na i've stopped being idealistic..the reality that hope doesnt really come from other people but ourselves...noon mga bata pa kayo, i told him..yes, i believed that these people are here for a cause...lagi kong naririnig sa kanila..."PARA SA MGA ANAK NINYO"...how??ang alin??...sa nakikita ko anak..you and your brother are the ones shaping your own future..kayo ang nagaaral..nagpapagod kung kaya nandyan kayo ngayon...at kami ng papa ninyo ang nagpapatulo ng pawis in every grain that we eat and with every centavo that we spent...

but i told him that i will never never oppose kung ano man ang magiging paniniwala nya..kung ano mang cause ang ipaglalaban nya pagdating ng araw...because i told him...it is your time.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Tuloy tayo sa Progreso...