New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Mar 2003
    anybody here owns one? (but not necessarily driving one hehehe)

my uncle's asking me about purchasing one for her sister here as a self-starting business(he's in the states kase)

Some of his questions...

1. what type of Horsepower or CC ang kailangan for pasada? and how much does it usually cost?

2. How much is a side car? Meron po bang nagbebenta na kasama na ang side car?

3. How do i get started? (in case meron na may experience dito)

TIA!

2. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Dito samen sa antipolo town proper libo ang tricycle hehehe

regarding your questions, i dont have one but my relatives do. According to tricycle owners

1. Go for kawasaki brand. Sa ngayon 150cc na ang uso. Kawasaki BARAKO yata ang brand name. Dito kasi sa antipolo madaming paahon kaya kelangan malakas ang motor

2. Sidecar: 10K-15K depende sa yari

3. Check nyo muna kung open pa franchising ng tricycle sa city hall. Kung ok pa, buy the motorcycle then break in muna upto 1000km. Upon reaching 1000kms, pagawan nyo na ng sidecar then apply na for franchise and line

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Bawal na ata ang two stroke ngayon sa pampasada (not sure kung nationwide). To be safe, get a four stroke engine.

Usually 125-175cc ang pampasada. Pero don't try driving these things on a national highway or major roads. Magiging obstruction ka lang. Sa Caloocan madaming gumagawa. Not sure lang sa price. Some bike dealers can also aid you with the sidecar if you desire convenience.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Sa mga lugar na may paahon, Kawasaki Barako 175cc ang gamit ng tricycle, pag sa patag naman kadalasan Yamaha, mas mura kasi ang parts pero not as durable.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2003
    thanks for the replies!

yung side car po ba...ang standard is 3 seaters, right? can you have it made bigger than that? i guess my example would that of the ones in the province. =)

6. Join Date
    Jan 1970
    Quote Originally Posted by BeetOls
    thanks for the replies!

yung side car po ba...ang standard is 3 seaters, right? can you have it made bigger than that? i guess my example would that of the ones in the province. =)
    but of course! you just have to pay extra.. and also, depende din yata sa design ng trike org (toda) ung design ng sidecar.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2003
    mga magkano po kaya ang Kawasaki BArako?

Tricycle