New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by RedHorse
    hindi na yata endorser ng vulcaseal si mon tulfo...
    Yah. Hindi na nga nakaaway nya ata yung president nun. Nayabangan ata sa kanya!

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    a traitor i a traitor, indeed.

ewan ko ba..pero sa lahat ng mga nagkasala against me..ito na siguro yung hirap ako magpatawad.

3. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by CLAVEL3699
    ako hindi ako tatanaw nang utang na loob sa taong nagkopkup sa akin at nagbihis / nagpakain. kung ang pinagagawa naman sa akin ay daig ko pa kumakain nang *** sa karagatan.

Pinakain mo nga ako sa palad mo ano naman ang gusto mo kapalit dangal at prinsipyo ko wag na toy!

kahit ako tatamain ko ang mali at responsibilidad ko gawin kung alin ang tama kahit may utang na loob pa ako dun dahl kung sya ay demonyo ako naman si hudas.
    A traitor is someone who stabs a friend at the back. That is treachery.

If, for whatever reason, you want to end your relationship with a friend who did great favors for you, you can act like a civilized person by talking to your friend and informing your friend in advance that your friendship is over and you will now be his enemy.

A traitor is someone who PRETENDS to be your friend but suddenly points the gun at you when you least expect it.

Nobody likes traitors. In the underworld like the mafia, traitors are hunted down and executed gang-style. In many countries, treason against the state is punishable by death.

That is how traitors are hated in this world.

Dinky Soliman was called a traitor because the day before her "announced" resignation calling for GMA to resign, she was at the Malacanang Palace singing hand-in-hand with administration officials as a sign of unity for Arroyo.
    It would have been much better if she simply skipped the event and just tendered her courtesy resignation the day after.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    whatever her reson is, its still clear as day SHE IS A TRAITOR.

maybe she is trying to save her hyde, wanting to join the opposition bandwagon, hoping that the would be powers will notice her and give her a juicy post once they sit at Malacanang.

plain and simple today she was praising in high heavens, pledging her loyalty to her boss then all of a sudden the next day she turns the gun on the boss and pulls the trigger right between the eyes. TRAITOR = JUDAS.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    IMO, GMA is a traitor too and a much bigger one ;)

6. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by IceColdBeer
    IMO, GMA is a traitor too and a much bigger one ;)
    She's slim and barely stands 5 feet. Are you serious?

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    not that i'm an expert in philippine politics, but does anyone else agree that Mon Tulfo is like the second coming of Noli de Castro?

both started out with this 'no holds-barred journalism' crap

both are not exactly known for their integrity

as time goes by, both start becoming more and more vocal in the political arena.

just a thought.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by EL Chicane
    She's slim and barely stands 5 feet. Are you serious?

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by M54 Powered
    not that i'm an expert in philippine politics, but does anyone else agree that Mon Tulfo is like the second coming of Noli de Castro?

both started out with this 'no holds-barred journalism' crap

both are not exactly known for their integrity

as time goes by, both start becoming more and more vocal in the political arena.

just a thought.
    Yup the same though Noli as what Mon said is semi-educated :bwahaha: Their loyalty has a price tag.

10. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Baka siguro may matinding dahilan that's why she did it. I was also surprised when I learned that she is one of those who resigned and talked against GMA.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
a traitor is a traitor is a traitor