New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    3 day truck ban for hire start saturday to monday.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    pati raw sa airport..... dagsa daw ang mga nasa abroad....

3. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Ngayon pa lang, rambol na sa kalye....umulan pa kasi.....

4. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    I'm so glad I stayed home today

5. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    How is the traffic condition of road leading to Bocaue (C5, EDSA, Bonifacio Drive, Mac Arthur, NLEX) , is it that chaotic as media project it to be ?

6. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by macsd View Post
    How is the traffic condition of road leading to Bocaue (C5, EDSA, Bonifacio Drive, Mac Arthur, NLEX) , is it that chaotic as media project it to be ?
    my friend went to pampanga this morning he said traffic at nlex wasn't that bad. a little slower than usual but bearable, tons of buses lined up going in the iglesia and bocaue toll both, occupied 2 lanes. after bocaue traffic goes back to normal. he passed by nlex around 5:30am though so not sure how it is now.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by foresterx View Post
    my friend went to pampanga this morning he said traffic at nlex wasn't that bad. a little slower than usual but bearable, tons of buses lined up going in the iglesia and bocaue toll both, occupied 2 lanes. after bocaue traffic goes back to normal. he passed by nlex around 5:30am though so not sure how it is now.
    Updates on Interaksyon shows it heavy at the Bocaue and Marilao exits (northbound). I'll be driving southbound in an hour or so... I'd expect the traffic to get worse tonight after their event i'd guess.

8. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by vinj View Post
    Updates on Interaksyon shows it heavy at the Bocaue and Marilao exits (northbound). I'll be driving southbound in an hour or so... I'd expect the traffic to get worse tonight after their event i'd guess.
    Papa vinj tapos na event nila uwian time na. But for sure this will take hours for the egress of people/vehicles inside.

Naging parking lot pala northbound ng NLEX. May video clip pa people crossing the center barrier going to southbound lane. Very dangerous!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Northbound is one huge parking lot. People are walking pa along NLEX. Husay... Husay.

Southbound was okay. Medyo slow moving after the Bocaue Toll Plaza due to the counterflow.
    Last edited by vinj; July 27th, 2014 at 03:45 PM.

10. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    O ha? INC lang nakakagawa nyan.

Kaya nyo ba yan JIL, El Shaddai?

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast