New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Hey guys, would you know of a good play to buy a toy go-kart for a 5 year old kid? Actually, 3 years old pa lang sya pero as big as a 5 year old kid sya.

I'm looking for yun de-pedal na kart. 4 wheels, with steering wheel and brakes. Mas maganda kung open body but if someone could suggest with a body, ok lang. Prices and location of the store please.

Thanks.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    cartimar?

3. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    saan ba location mo bro?

Near Quiapo and Recto. Meron don madami.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Sa Pasig kasi ako eh. Hmmm balita ko nga sa Quiapo madami at mura pero di ko sure saan doon eh. Thanks.

Cartimar?!? oo nga no.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    if you can find those china made 6Volts powered rideons...pls let me know..eheh mahal dito eh.,pero ok na ok sa bata...may nakita ako go cart na 6Volts rechargeable..nasa 8kpesos up to 25kgs load..

6. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by Mguy
    Sa Pasig kasi ako eh. Hmmm balita ko nga sa Quiapo madami at mura pero di ko sure saan doon eh. Thanks.

Cartimar?!? oo nga no.
    Along quiapo lang sya bro magsaysay blvd.

Bago tumuntong nang Isetann Recto tapat nun madami.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Thanks.

oz, mahal yun ride ons eh. . . may mga 5K yata. Pati, 27kgs na ang anak ko kaya di na pwede yun de-battery. Mag-pedal na lang sya. . .bwahahaha. . .

8. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Try to search in online I guess you can find there a toy for your kids like a go-cart for kids. Like you said you are in the Manila I think you can find a toy that suite to your kid in some mall in your location.

9. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    This is an old thread but beware of the lead in the paint esp yung galing lang ng China.

10. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by dmiranda91 View Post
    Try to search in online I guess you can find there a toy for your kids like a go-cart for kids. Like you said you are in the Manila I think you can find a toy that suite to your kid in some mall in your location.
    Don't you think, since this thread was started five years ago... that the kid might be just a bit too old for that toy car by now?

What a gravedig!

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Toy Cars for kids