New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Last edited by rlp1099; August 1st, 2006 at 05:02 PM.

2. Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Management talaga :D

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    A good read... hopefully this gets read & acted upon by the top honchos of our companies. :swear:

4. FrankDrebin Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by mazdamazda
    A good read... hopefully this gets read & acted upon by the top honchos of our companies. :swear:
    Don't worry bro, I'm reading.

:charing:

5. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    IMHO, it's not all management's fault. May bearing din ang attitude ng isang employee minsan - baka madalas pa nga.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I agree din with nico: What if the management NEEDS to make those changes like relocating office and not giving pay raises to keep the company afloat?

Parang mga kumag na nagwewelga sa factory na bankrupt na... Parang yung sa C5/Rosario sa harap ng Tiendesitas, for sale na yung factory andun padin sila the past 2 years, di nalang naghanap ng trabaho.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by nicolodeon
    IMHO, it's not all management's fault. May bearing din ang attitude ng isang employee minsan - baka madalas pa nga.
    Nic...

I think that the article is pertaining to companies retaining their top-performing employees.

8. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    #9 and #7 are very applicable sa mga call centers. i'm not wondering why quality of call centers is deteriorating.

9. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    they are not treated well.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by theveed
    I agree din with nico: What if the management NEEDS to make those changes like relocating office and not giving pay raises to keep the company afloat?
    theveed... marami akong kilala... they were working before in their respective provinces then when the company suddenly needed personnel in Manila, they were coerced to be relocated here. their only compensation is small one-time relocation fee. now they have to rent apartments/rooms here then just go home once a week.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Top Ten Reasons Why People Quit Their Jobs