New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
  1. FrankDrebin Guest
    Tips to Survive these Hard Times:

1. Buy your basic commodities in bulk like babies milk, etc. We always buy 4 cans of Nido 3+ for my boy that lasted for the whole month.

2. Use your CC for paying your bills like Meralco, Globe, etc. REBATES! REBATES!

3. Go Diesel for your everyday ride! Diesel Fuel STILL cost P17.70 at SeaOil compare at Gasoline at P24+

More!
    Last edited by FrankDrebin; April 28th, 2004 at 03:54 PM.

2. FrankDrebin Guest
    4. Buy your beers in bottles! It is more cheaper than in cans.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    5. use Energy Conserving Engine Oils if its viscosity is within the range specified in your car manual

6. use gasoline with lower octane rating for everyday driving...avoid unnecessary load in your ride

7. bring packed lunch to work

8. replace very old airconditioners and refrigators with new ones...it will save you more money in the long run...or mag-electirc fan at mag yelo ka na lang!!!

4. FrankDrebin Guest
    9. Always pull out the plug of any electric devices from the socket when not in/after use. Believe it will lower your Meralco bill.

5. FrankDrebin Guest
    10. Don't MAX the thermostat of your home aircon.

6. Join Date
    Jan 1970
    1. Buy your basic commodities in bulk like babies milk, etc. We always buy 4 cans of Nido 3+ for my boy that lasted for the whole month.

[/B]
    from the economic point of view, pangit din daw to, kc malaki ang cash out and money has time value

this will be effective if u have money that is more than enough than what you need

7. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    hmmm..

wag kayo pagibat sa magulang.. stand on your own pag may mga bagay kayo na kaya na.hehehe

8. FrankDrebin Guest
    gretzy: imo, it saves me some fuel and time from going back and forth from the grocery. Tsaka mura lang po ang Nido 3+, P120+ lang po per can so almost P500 lang po ang 4 compare sa, nung infant pa si FDjr, P400+ per can yung NAN HA na infant formula.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Dont do your groceries when you are hungry...coz you tend to buy more :D

peeps with subscribed cellphone lines:
    monitor the total cost of your calls & text..this is to prevent going over your call & text limit..the charge for excess minutes & text is often higher than normal.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Don't live beyond your means

Reduce what you want, produce what you need <--- I'm not sure if this is Confucius or Gandhi.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Tips to Survive these Hard Times