New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Good day

Meron na po kaming 2 hairy askal and 0ne spitz, pero gusto ng father ko ng pitbull and eventually someone gave him a pitbull pup, any tips on raising this pup,

1.how much to feed, what to feed and when
    2. vaccination and training tips

any other info would be appreciated,

di po namin ipanglalaban pang bahay lang po

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002

3. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    I heard if you want your Pitbull to be muscular when it's older, you have to put a big collar on him while he's still a pup, n when he gets older, walk him with a big chain, n big collar. N he gets muscular bcuz he's carrying around the weight.

With food, stick to dog food. Once my dog tried Rice n Adobo, he NEVER wanted to eat dog food again. dont let the pup get used to human food, or that's what he'll wanna eat during meal times.

There's one word u should train ur dog about, its the word, "No." It comes in handy when your dog is doing something that you don't want them doing, at least they know to stop. Also training your pup while he's young is good. Crate training him would be the best option as well. N potty training while he's young will also be one of the top things to train ur new pup.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    IMO, naaawa ako sa mga pitbull na may pagkalalaking chains sa leeg.

5. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    to LHV, bigyan kita ng site to check and to inquire regarding pittbull breeding, check mo to : dog-tracker.com dami mababait don. member ako don, i have pittbull, show type, regarding feeding pag puppy pa lang medicine vitamins PHP180 (per month)+ vaccination (monthly, depends sa vet requirements) + dog food puppy (Php1,200) depends sa food you like. pag adult na mas mura na lang.

to fLaKeZ, chain sa neck, para magka-muscle lang po. mas maganda kasi kung pro muscle yun dog, lalo na pag pittbull ang dog mo, + ear crop, may iba nga meron hikaw pa para mas macho

check nyo yun comercial na nescafe ng hale, may aso don dala ng girl (naka-yellow) pittbull po yun nice body with earcrop.

6. Join Date
    May 2005
    My dog is a Rottie... dunno if I would place those heavy chains on my pets I think it would make them more aggresive.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    I have a pitbull, show type sya and his name is DIESEL. I have owned and reared pitbulls as pets for a long time. kailangan mo din i-identify kung fighting line o show type yung puppy mo.

To have a healthy pitbull pup, lahat dapat ng vaccinations ibigay sa puppy, deworming, 5-in-1 then 6-in-1 tapos booster ng vaccinations and anti rabies in the future. I assume na 3mos na yung pup nyo kasi it would be irresponsible for the previous owner na ibigay yung pup sa iba na hindi kumpleto yung shots as to this will just make the puppy prone to diseases. basta assuming na complete na yung shots here are some tips:

food - give the pup "quality dog food" para ngayon palang nagbubuild na yung meat nya that will eventually be sculpted as muscle when the dog grows older. try to watch out din kung may allergy yung food sa chicken(may chicken meat ingredient yung ibang formula ng dog food) nagdedevelop ng parang galis o kinakati yung dog, magsusugat sya, sayang ang coat. May lamb or beef formula naman for this.

hygiene: bathe the dog atleast 1 a week. trim nails para di din masakit para sa yo pag naghaharutan kayo ng aso.

exercise: long walks will also be needed kasi this will train the dog to be socialized. Hindi takot sa tao and makaktulong din ito to develop the tamperament of the dog.
    pitbulls are super mabait sa tao. Misconception yung nakakatakot sila kasi kahit sino, kahit batang maliit pwedeng kunin yung dog. Yun nga lang iba talaga ang lakas ng pitbulls. these walks will alsobe benefit the dog to gain the muscular look that you would want.

Marami pang points na pwedeng malaman tungkol sa dog na ito. Try to search other forums na din para mas madami kang inputs.

Depende sa owner talaga kung paano i-train yung dog, mine is a sweet dog, baby namin sya sa bahay.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    To glennster and IIE thanks sa link ng dog-tracker, very informative yung tips, download ko din yung ebook ng courteous canines ang galing, I tried it on my puppy and in two days marunong na siyang mag sit bago ko pakainin, kaso saglit lang umuupo sabik kasi kumain sobrang takaw maybe in due time magiging obedient na pit bull din ang bunso namin

9. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    MmmmMmmM, pitbull. sarap niyan ah. lol. jk....sick...

Tips on raising a Pitbull puppy