New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    dapat ata may thread na you wish you said and did... parang masmarami akong ma-post dun ah... i regret a lot of things kasi wala akong ginawa...

2. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Wish ko that adam and eve didn't bite the apple.

3. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    hmm just the other day i wished nde na ako nag powerbooks at starbucks...i spent my "dentist money" tuloy. hehehe

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    i wish my dad's condom didn't break... :D

j/k. i'm with van wilder on this one...i tend to regret things i never did or opportunities missed more than i regret things that actually happened.

haay missed opportunities... like they said, "you have to grab life by the horn"

6. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by ILuvDetailing
    haay missed opportunities... like they said, "you have to grab life by the horn"
    para sa mga chicks... grab the ****

7. Join Date
    May 2004
    the word "I do"....

8. Join Date
    Jan 2002
    i wished na sana sinagot ko na lang yung nanligaw sa kin mula hs hanggang college.... ang gwapo nya ngayon and super alaga sya sa gf nya

nway happy naman ako ngayon... "WHAT MIGHT HAVE BEEN" lang?

9. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    I should have known whom to trust. Dami ko kasing false friends kala mo true friends sila yun pala andyan lg kasi may kailangan at sinisiraan kpa.

10. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    people say things, "napabayaan mona pamilya mo sa kaaabroad.."

..how can i make them understand, why i do, what i do..why i must travel to a distant land, far from the home i love..

..who could see that a man could come, to a land that could change his dreams..helpless now i stand without them, watching older dreams go dim..

..oh, what a melancholy choice this is, wanting home, wanting dreams, who could imagine i'd be wandering so, far from the home i love..

..yet there with their deep love, i'm home..

homesick na ko...:seeth:
    Last edited by 2004lynxghia; May 6th, 2005 at 12:00 AM. Reason: di pa tapos..hehehe

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
things you wished that never said and never happened...