New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by boybi View Post
    Can you post the link to your controversial thread?
    Kinda pointless to post a link because the newer mod sanitized the thread on her first day on the job. Actually, she's not a regular mod but a "staffer".

For whatever it's worth, the sanitized thread:
    http://www.topgear.com.ph/board/inde...sg3991#msg3991
    Last edited by ghosthunter; September 13th, 2007 at 08:15 AM.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by mazdamazda View Post
    So... would you be attending TGP's Anniversary (SilverCity)?
    that would be a "hoot". Shaking hands with VBS with my name tag reading "GhostHunter".

3. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    GH, I opened the sanitized thread you mentioned. Hmm, really sanitized. Another thing, I noticed you were online there. Does that means you are again UNBANNED? Tama ba ang terminology?

4. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    pasensya na sir ghosthunter pero bugok na question tatanong ko, di ko kasi magets yung sa link na pinost mo...

ano connection nung link na pinost mo about sa tinulungan mo na bigyan ng info about buying a 2nd hand car around 220k-250k (with infos specially sa civic) sa pagkakaroon mo ng issue sa isang mod doon at naban ka?

5. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Now that is a sanitized thread.

I checked the other threads in TGP and find some other posters there disturbing, do that here and they will be assured of the getting banned within 60 sec. tops.

If you don't like TGP buy C! or better yet get an FHM.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    GH, why dont you invite the biking community and crash TGP's party! im sure VBS would like to meet them!

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    GH, they're banning you because you were encouraging them to transfer to other forums -

...you can also visit http://www.tsikot.com and http://www.kotse.com for help and info on cars and other stuff.
    :lol:

8. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by ghosthunter View Post
    that would be a "hoot". Shaking hands with VBS with my name tag reading "GhostHunter".
    Hahaha...

You know, he mentioned us internet guys in his current editorial... (September 2007)

Thanks to our detractors, those who e-mail us or post unsavory remarks in our online forum with the sole intent of putting us down and sapping the life out of us... You, dear critics, are a source of inspiration as well. In fact, we've developed a healthier sense of humor because of you. Keep jabbing - we need the free workout.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by altec View Post
    GH, I opened the sanitized thread you mentioned. Hmm, really sanitized.
    yup, it's so spotlessly clean.

Another thing, I noticed you were online there. Does that means you are again UNBANNED? Tama ba ang terminology?
    correct... anyway, it's not really an issue with me. I just noticed last night that I was banned and then unbanned 30 minutes later. It's either they changed their mind or that my message to the one who banned me that it would be simpler/easier to watch over my "GhostHunter" handle than second guessing which of the newly signed up members I am.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by wildthing View Post
    GH, they're banning you because you were encouraging them to transfer to other forums -
    :lol:
    I've been posting links to this and other forum for quite some time already. Even my signature in TGP has links to the other forums.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
TGP banned me?