New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Just want to share my experience:

Last Friday, I took the PAL's last flight from Cebu to Manila. It was scheduled to depart at 7:30 PM; but, there was delay and plane left at around 8:00 PM.

Our landing at the NAIA runway was rough. While taxiing, the plane made some decelerations and accelerations then stopped. The pilot announced to stay seated and belts fastened as we were still on the runway. The plane's steering was defective and we had to wait for a tow truck to tow the plane to the terminal. While wating for the tow truck, we noticed that the plane was surrounded by fire trucks and other emergency vehicles.

Then, we realized that we were already in danger of crash landing. Whew!!!! The passengers started to complain and speculate!

I just thanked God it's Friday and no crash landing occurred. I'm also commending the pilots for doing their best in avoiding an accident.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Buti at walang nangyaring masama sa inyo.

The PAL pilots are really one of the best pilots in the world, and yet they are very under paid.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    What was the aircraft? A320 or A330?....Did they announce emergency landing procedure before the landing?

4. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Thank God at ligtas lahat...

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    that's very good of them. safety of their passengers is still really their first concern. kudos!

6. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Isuzoom View Post
    What was the aircraft? A320 or A330?....Did they announce emergency landing procedure before the landing?
    It was A320. No emergency announcement was made. We just realized about it when we noticed the emergency vehicles around the aircraft while waiting for the tow truck at the runway.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    buti din yun para di magpanic mga people...

8. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    wow thats a nightmare...iiyak ako pagnangyari yan sakin :hihihi:

9. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    thank god po walang nangyari masama and safe kayong lahat...magaling talaga mga pilots natin sa pal

10. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    vuti nalang walang nangyare sayo!! noh

ingat nalang tayo lagi divah?

ingatzzzzz

ANIMO!!!

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
TGIF and our plane didn't crash-land