New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    he he he... sa 9 na reply, 2 lng ang sumagot ng tama. nag comment lng sa mini cooper na naka B16...
    ----------

heneweys... got a yellow super beetle pero di ko pa nagamit. pagka-acquire, kinuha ng tatay ko at iniuwi dun sa Mindanao hanggang sa nakamatayan nya na. di ko alam kung ano ginawa ng tatay ko sa makina nya, hindi tunog VW. :confused:

ipa-ship ko sana, pero mahal na gasolina ngayon, kanila na lang muna. di ko rin naman mabawi kasi yun na lang daw ang nagreremind sa aking stepbro of my ("our" pala) dad.

CadiLAKAD na lang muna and my vintage BM(X).

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    hmmmmmn parang may thread ng ganito dati............... anyway ako current ride ko to the office are the fast buses and MRT. paguwi MRT at FX to cavite................... on weekends i get the chance to drive my 1975 mini-cruiser with a 1987 2.2L RF diesel engine, newly painted at walang tigil kong mino-modify hehehehehe............... next project is to convert my rear drum breaks with disc brakes and to fix a little oil leak sa rear axle (nadale ata nung huling uwi ko sa province)!!!!

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    OT: hayup yang mini na yan!!!!!!!!!!

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    i got my car because i wanted one since i was 10 years old.

i keep it because of the perfect blend of handling and ride comfort, and the impressive (not the fastest in the world, but enough to get going pretty quickly) straight line acceleration. it's one of the most beautiful cars on the road imo, and that's important to me too.

btw, i bet the mini purists on this board are cringing at that honda powered mini pic :speechles

5. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    the reason i have this car was my girlfriend's favorite car. when i test drove it i fell in love. (not to her)

here's another one for the mini fans

6. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    b18c turbo

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ride ko? hindi ako kuntento sa stock form niya.. parang gusto ko maiba siya sa ibang rav4.kaso wala lang ako pera.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    guys..super ot...as in.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Tell us about your ride