New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    meron ba local company na allowed ang telecommuting sa mga employees nila?

gusto ko na talagang lumipat sa company na meron ganito. nabubwiseet na talaga ko sa trapik dito sa metro manila lalo na sa makati.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Ako rin gusto ko yan. Baka sa Internet meron kahit foreign companies... Kaya lang di ka usually employed. Contracted out sa yo ang work.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    my wife works for HP and works from home every tuesday....

4. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    cousin ko sa HP din. I think he's required to go to the office only once a week.

5. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Ako telecommute. Yup you can never be employed, just contracted. Kaya try to make personal ties, etc. This will increase your chances of return contracts and/or make the contract indefinite. BTW my telecommute started from personal contacts din. So friendly acquitance lang, naging sideline, ngayon iniwan ko na ang employer ko. Sana ganito na ako until retirement, kaso alam ko dream lang iyon. One of these days balik everyday commute ako. Kaya pagbutihin at huwag tatamad tamad... at mag tsikot.com

Pero telcommute has its own downs and expenses din. You have to get the fastest line you can afford, you buy your own computer, chair, desk, etc. Pay accountant, taxes, etc. And most of all mahirap hindi maging tamad. Maraming miscommuncation, kaya documentation is important. Triple confirm, quadruple confirm, etc. Lonely din, walang office politics, etc.

Also makes it possible to own 2 gas guzzlers... Terrano and Feroza.

telecommuting