New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 23
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    7,500
    #1
    maganda ba magtayo nang detailing shop banda dyan along taytay highway papunta angono near NCBA

  2. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Posts
    1,382
    #2
    Clavel, i'm from Taytay. I think there is a shop somewhere in Taytay/Angono area called DANZ. There are also lots of carwash outfits here that offers detailing pero not that good. It would be a welcome site to see if you push thru with this. By the way, SM Taytay is now on-going. Perhaps that will encourage something business wise. Good luck on your venture.

  3. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    7,500
    #3
    Quote Originally Posted by mikaztro View Post
    Clavel, i'm from Taytay. I think there is a shop somewhere in Taytay/Angono area called DANZ. There are also lots of carwash outfits here that offers detailing pero not that good. It would be a welcome site to see if you push thru with this. By the way, SM Taytay is now on-going. Perhaps that will encourage something business wise. Good luck on your venture.
    its near NCBA, puting up a resto and detailing shop if maganda market push ko.

    Hope you can help me on this

  4. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Posts
    1,382
    #4
    Maganda yan bro. resto & detailing shop. Pagnagbukas ka..ako unang customer mo. Hehehe. Business here in Tatay is booming. Mukhang maganda timing mo pero I would not expect your ROI to be in the first two years of operation. Probably in 4 to 6 years time. Just my 2 cents.

  5. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    7,500
    #5
    Quote Originally Posted by mikaztro View Post
    Maganda yan bro. resto & detailing shop. Pagnagbukas ka..ako unang customer mo. Hehehe. Business here in Tatay is booming. Mukhang maganda timing mo pero I would not expect your ROI to be in the first two years of operation. Probably in 4 to 6 years time. Just my 2 cents.
    nagscout kasi ako sa area wala ako masyado nakita na subdivision along that road kaya medyo hesitant ako.

    madami ba kotse dyan.

  6. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    33
    #6
    DANZ, is a walk away from NCBA.

    Or much better have your shop dun s may highway, along dun sa site ng SM Taytay. Or sa Ortigas ave. extension near Max's

  7. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    7,500
    #7
    Quote Originally Posted by surewin View Post
    DANZ, is a walk away from NCBA.

    Or much better have your shop dun s may highway, along dun sa site ng SM Taytay. Or sa Ortigas ave. extension near Max's
    kaso wala naman masyado village or subdivision dun sa lugar na yun eh.

    near maxs naman wala na ako makita maganda pwesto

  8. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    33
    #8
    ahhh ok, sabagay occuppied na mga pwesto sa bandang tikling area at medyo mahal pa.
    dun sa NCBA kadikit ng DANZ mga auto supply meron na ding tire shop, pwedeng idevelop na ung area na un na one -stop car shop, detailing, mechanics, tire shop, etc..

  9. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    13
    #9
    im from taytay. there are a lot of cars in taytay. there are a lot of subdivisions (i can think of 5 in the 1km radius), but there aren't any reputable detailing shops.

  10. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Posts
    1,382
    #10
    Quote Originally Posted by CLAVEL3699 View Post
    nagscout kasi ako sa area wala ako masyado nakita na subdivision along that road kaya medyo hesitant ako.

    madami ba kotse dyan.
    Bro, madami subdivision in that area. I'll mention a few, Golden City, Cherry Ville, Monte Vista, Ciudad grande, Acropolis East, Meralco village, Monteverde, St. Martin etc. Pare, madami subdivision in that area and if i'm not mistaken eh almost almost all the stretch of the Manila East road eh occupied by subdivisions.
    It's not necessary na katabi dapat mismo ng shop mo yung subdivision. More or less mga 5 to 6km radius will do. Ako nga eh dumadayo pa sa Angono para lang mag pa carwash.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
taytay people need feedback