New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2005
    mas OK sana kung malinis or maganda (lalo na kung maputi)ang balat ng paglagyan ng tattoo

hirap kasi minsan ma appreciate kung maitim or madami gas gas ang balat ng tao kahit minsan maganda ang design ..pumapangit tuloy

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    dennis28, i like your tattoo!

i've always wanted one since i was in grade school. i think i will get one very soon... ayaw lang ni bf pero what the heck, katawan ko naman ito, eh. my parents didn't beg me not to get one when i told them, i guess they just accepted the fact that i still do what i want, when i want to (with responsibility, of course).

anyway, what are the reasons why you got the tattoo and what do they mean? also, how do you explain to other people (relatives, significant other, etc) that getting one isn't taboo anymore?

3. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    hmmm.. hindi ko gusto ang tatoo..ewan ko ba makaluma ata ako..I think its dirty Ayoko ng lalaking may tattoo.i dont know what can change my mind.Saka diba hindi na pwede mag donate ng blood pag may tattoo na?

4. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    It really depends.. On who's carrying it and where and the location and stuff

I don't have the guts to have one .... So I'm not getting one anytime soon.. not yet hehe I could change my mind though lol
    Im open to piercings though I wanted to get my tongue pierced in Europe pos tatanggalin ko bago lumapag sa pinas.. I guess I chickened out kasi my sister said shes going to disown me if I get one and wag daw ako magpakita sknya accdng to my mum lol :rofl: Im from a conservative family

But I will try it in the future sna hehe pero not here its not accepted here pa ata

I used to think its dirty and katakot for a guy to have a tat but now I think it depends on how you carry it and on alot of things..Sometimes kasi it looks madumi on some people naman it looks hot hehe iba iba kasi

5. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by GlennSter View Post
    no one can stop me from having one next month.bwahrahrarh

here is what im getting..but instead of a hammer, ill have a cross. sa ilalim ng cross are the words..."Ad Majorem Dei Gloriam" herhehrerh

and instead of the tat extending to the back, ill have mine from my shoulders to my chest...

Cool tat stig.. but the chest hairs have to go eeeeee

6. Join Date
    May 2005
    ser glenn pag nag patats ka siguraduhin mong marunong mag spell yung magtatatoo sa iyo,kasi meron akong kaibigan nagpatatoo lasing siya yung pangalan ng asawa niya naging TINO instead na TINA

mine is a tiger on my top left shoulder representing my son's zodiac year,yung isa ko is heart with wings na ewan ko kung bakit yun ang napili ko..

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by mamichula View Post
    Cool tat stig.. but the chest hairs have to go eeeeee

dontcha worry..my chest hair is not that awful lot.herherherherher

makaluma at conservative din family ko. but alam namin kung nasa tamang edad na ba para gawin ang isang bagay.

when i was in highschool, i told my mom that i want myears pierced...she told me "WAG KANG PAPASOK NG BAHAY NG MAY BUTAS ANG TENGA MO! KUNDI PUPUTULIN KO YAN! (i have big..scooping earlobes).

but when i went to university, i asked her where my sister got her second pierce sa same ear..she said sa silverworks. i said i want one too. she said..."SIGE MATANDA KA NANAMAN.SAMAHAN KITA SA SUNDAY." bwarharharhahr..i was surprised. she even told me to get 2 on one ear instead of one since sayang daw yung extrang stud.

now i told her about getting a tat..she said...NO! get one when you're not as fat.....

so ive been to the gym ever since =p

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueGirl View Post
    Saka diba hindi na pwede mag donate ng blood pag may tattoo na?
    myth. you can still donate blood after 6 months to a year.

here in canada, autoclave na ang gamit na panglinis ng equipment. 99.99999% namamatay ang germs and bacteria pag ito ang gamit.

i dont know..but i wasnt into tats. but i guess being an artisitic person, nag isip ako ng ways to express my self. this is one of my ways. and the tat means a whole lot to me....and you know what it is, right?

9. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    How bout this one:

:beer: [SIZE="1"]3112[/SIZE]

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    yakuza FTW!!!!!!

IM NOT doing that.hahaha

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Tattoo's. what about it?