New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by mamichula View Post
    Pwede ko ba ipost ung pics from the clique booth? :rofl: that was fun! :rofl: I laughed at myself so much I can't concentrate while driving naalala ko mga muka there ahaha

:cry: nikuha ng waiter ung food ko di pa ako tapos eh kumuha lang ako ng iced tea pagbalik ko wala na plate ko di ko pa syado nababawasan:cry:

Nice meeting you guys
    awww... sorry to hear that mamichula.
    iam3739.com

2. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by GerardTagayty View Post
    si mami tuwa mashadop sa picture. nasa gas station hindi na ririnig ang busina ko! pucha nagpark nasa REVERSE ang gear! buti nalang uso ang handbrake! tsk tsk! batuhin ko nga ng candy ang bintana para matauhan! :hysterical:
    salbahe!!!nagulat ako kala ko may kumatok sa window ko iniisip ko pa man ung kwento ni karl sa taste asia na carjacking thingy while I was driving kinabahan tuloy ako :kill: oi ang lakas ng pagbato ng candy :kill:

huy pomelo nga pla sira tail light mo

3. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by GerardTagayty View Post
    si mami tuwa mashadop sa picture. nasa gas station hindi na ririnig ang busina ko! pucha nagpark nasa REVERSE ang gear! buti nalang uso ang handbrake! tsk tsk! batuhin ko nga ng candy ang bintana para matauhan! :hysterical:
    Nakupo! Enjoy lang iyan kagabi kaya nakalimot.....

(Edit,- ganyan talaga ang mga inlab.....nambabato......hihihi.... )

3505:kodak:
    Last edited by CVT; August 24th, 2007 at 12:22 PM.

4. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Whew! 'Twas a night full of fun, laughter, camaraderie, drinks, food, and most importantly chicks.... hehehe,- tama ba karl?.....

It's nice meeting you carlocaraddict, karlbo(mugen), drey, ladyrider and (again), tsikotbabe, gt, mamichula, evs_13, jedi.....

Also, many thanks to Taste Asia and SM HyperMart (suki kami niyan every Saturday morning for our weekly groceries.....) for sponsoring the event....

Let's have more of these EBs......

3505:kodak:

5. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    nice meeting you guys last night (karlbo, cvt, mam lady cvt, gt, evs, tb, jedi, drey, ladydriver (a fellow benildean!), cvt, mami....did i forget anybody? hehehe). nakita namin yung vitara ni wiretap kagabi sa tapat ng esplanade. Sumunod ba siya?
    Last edited by carlocaraddict; August 24th, 2007 at 08:16 AM.

6. Join Date
    May 2006
    Sorry I didn't get to meet you guys, I got there kinda late, almost 10pm, and sorry to Jedi because I peppered his cel with calls hehe. Next time nalang siguro...

7. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    wow all of you have fun last night it seems...

was there also last night but the guard said need to register first, so i went to the registration booth and saw the tag "friends of JEDI" but my name was not there, then the lady said in order i can join was i need to purchase cetain amount from taste asia, so i just left... anyway glad all of you enjoyed the night... it was a blast...

WBR,

8. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    hehehe, nakahabol din ako...

nice to see you guys . . . .

9. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Innova_Boy View Post
    wow all of you have fun last night it seems...

was there also last night but the guard said need to register first, so i went to the registration booth and saw the tag "friends of JEDI" but my name was not there, then the lady said in order i can join was i need to purchase cetain amount from taste asia, so i just left... anyway glad all of you enjoyed the night... it was a blast...

WBR,

sayang bro, sana tumuloy ka. same thing happened to me, kaso ang sabi nila, bili ako ng kahit anong amount sa hypermart. kaya bumili ako ng c2, yun nakapasok ako (kahit late) ...

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    pics naman dyan....

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Taste Asia (SM Hypermart) Party and Tsikot mini EB