New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines



Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    14,824
    #1

  2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    3,883
    #2
    eto lang yung napansin ko...yung link sa baba ng webpage na ito

    http://www.insultmonger.com/swearing/sotho.htm

    ang nakalagay: "Click here to find someone to **** in Philippine or anywhere in the world"

    ganun na ba talaga kalala ang pilipinas? (sorry OT)...sabagay milyon nga pala kinikita ng pinas sa internet ****o atbp...

    nakapanood na ba kayo ng "live show" sa net??

  3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    14,824
    #3
    Quote Originally Posted by chieffy
    ang nakalagay: "Click here to find someone to **** in Philippine or anywhere in the world"
    OT: usually, na dedetermine nila ang country mo using your IP addy. so per country iba ang lumalabas na "country" dun. ;)

  4. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Posts
    401
    #4
    OT:
    maybe, as far as other counties are concerned, the Philippines is a ****o capital of the world
    Last edited by conzky; September 14th, 2005 at 04:54 PM. Reason: mistake

  5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    14,824
    #5
    Quote Originally Posted by conzky
    SORRY, OT:
    I think all the languages are there except Filipino. Does it mean our language is non-existent as far as other countries are concerned?
    http://www.insultmonger.com/swearing...g_filipino.htm

  6. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Posts
    1,465
    #6
    Quote Originally Posted by conzky
    SORRY, OT:
    I think all the languages are there except Filipino. Does it mean our language is non-existent as far as other countries are concerned?
    You can try Tagalog(Filipino). :D

  7. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Posts
    401
    #7
    Quote Originally Posted by mantoy
    You can try Tagalog(Filipino). :D
    yup! i overlooked it. thanks!

  8. Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    1,384
    #8
    Quote Originally Posted by conzky
    OT:
    maybe, as far as other counties are concerned, the Philippines is a ****o capital of the world
    OT: i think thailand is still *** capital .. which is ironic because prostitution is illegal there .. while in amsterdam, the hookers have to pay taxes in order to operate ..

  9. Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    739
    #9
    Quote Originally Posted by mazdamazda
    May spyware yung website....

  10. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Posts
    3,152
    #10
    sa phil kaya kelan gagawin legal ang prostitution

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Swearsaurus