New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    last june i hosted dental society induction ceremony, i need a suit for the affair, the concept is like awards night, everybody should be on their formal attire... i looked for a sastre, haggle the price, i spend 3500 for the labor, less than 1500 for the cloth, its an all black armani knockout, have it copied on FHM magazine spread. turns out pretty well,i promise to plug the sastre where i had it made=)

for barong, buy the fabric at tutuban, have it tailor made at HIS, cost you much less=)

2. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by nitrox View Post
    bro, get the one with a WOOL material (oks lang i-combine ito with polyester, tipong 60% wool, 40% polyester). yang polyester kasi me tendency dumikit sa balat so hindi maganda ang bagsak ng pants & blazer mo. tingnan ko mamaya yung suit ko sa bahay kung anong composition ng materials.
    Amen to that. Don't get the cheap polyester stuff. Ok lang kung blend, like what nitrox mentioned pero I'd still vouch for 100 %Wool.

Quote Originally Posted by cutedoc View Post
    last june i hosted dental society induction ceremony, i need a suit for the affair, the concept is like awards night, everybody should be on their formal attire... i looked for a sastre, haggle the price, i spend 3500 for the labor, less than 1500 for the cloth, its an all black armani knockout, have it copied on FHM magazine spread. turns out pretty well,i promise to plug the sastre where i had it made=)
    Doc! Ok to ah! Saan yung sastre mo? hehehe!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
suit, where to buy?