New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    its been quite a while since i've visited bars for gimiks..say 3yrs ago?..kaya di nako masyado updated kung saan cool maghangout to just listen to live bands...good foods..fairly decent price..

today is my youngest son's 13th birthday...and since he's into guitar and school bands kaya pinapili ko sya kung ano gusto nya gawin tonight..i actually suggested if he wants to watch live bands and just hangout...he's pretty excited with the idea..

kaya suggestion naman mga katsikot..i'll be with my 13 and 16 yr old kids both boys who loves the likes of PNE, rivermaya, etc....

dito lang sana QC area TIA

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I got this from my email... my officemate plays for The RoxyMorons:

Friends! If you have nothing to do and you’re in the mood for some rock night out tomorrow (May 26) then come and join us watch great bands perform * Gweilos Eastwood Libis featuring:

*Mayonnaise
    *Rubberpool
    *The Roxymorrons
    *Milk n' Money
    *Melany
    *Valve8
    *Pentavia
    *SouthSuperhighway
    *Beyond Immaculate

150php Entrance Fee with 1 Free Beer!!!

Brought to you by SIDELINE PRODUCTIONZ

3. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    There's a "Back to the 80's" event that's been going on for a while at Eastwood City. True Faith is playing tonight.

There's also an occassional band playing at the back, in front of Prince of Jaipur. Lots of choices there on weekends, and lots of other stuff to do with your kids if the bands don't catch your fancy.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

4. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    dyan sa Ratsky sa Timog..

5. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    19 East.
    Breakfast Club in BF Homes, Pque.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    may isang bar dito sa GB4, tumutugtog dito ang Freestyle, Passage tsaka Sitti.

tapos yung isang bar dun sa may SLEX, andun sila bamboo, freestyle, mymp, etc.

7. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Bars with live bands usually offer hard drinks, liquor, beers, etc.

Pwede ba 13 yr.old kids diyan?

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Oks lang naman at kasama ang erpat. Basta wag lang sya ang iinum nung free beer.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by chua_riwap View Post
    Bars with live bands usually offer hard drinks, liquor, beers, etc.

Pwede ba 13 yr.old kids diyan?
    di ata pwede 13 year olds dyan...not sure ha, if accompanied by a parent or guardian.
    im sorry to the thread starter, di ko napansin, QC area lang pala ang hinahanap mo.

10. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    i think basta kasama parents ok ang 13yr old..i've seen pa nga sa mga comedy bar may mga ganung edad basta kasama parents..

HG it's ok...all suggestions are welcome

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
suggestions of BARS with LIVE BANDS pls