New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    guys whats the best diskarte to use if you want to make diskarte sa isang girl with a super busy schedule and me too i have busy schedule din and worse we have conflicting free times. do i try to sacrifice just to make ends meet or stick with my schedule and just show her how busy i am maybe shell understand

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    u have to sacrifice

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Bossing
    guys whats the best diskarte to use if you want to make diskarte sa isang girl with a super busy schedule and me too i have busy schedule din and worse we have conflicting free times. do i try to sacrifice just to make ends meet or stick with my schedule and just show her how busy i am maybe shell understand
    someone has to give his/her time. Or better yet, skip December totally... hirap to make time during december kasi.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    imo, sacrifice tlga pag ganon pards

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    konting sacrifice and tyaga lang pre..ganyan talga

6. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Bossing
    I don't believe in sacrifices....... If you're meant to be.....destiny will have its way......

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    yup sacrifice, in terms of kalimutan mo muna, kung kayo talaga darating din ang time na comfortable and everything will fall into places!yup sacrifice, in terms of kalimutan mo muna, kung kayo talaga darating din ang time na comfortable and everything will fall into places!

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ganyan din ako ngayon bossing.. sobrang busy sya lagi.. celphone lang ang katapat, pero hindi text, usap talaga.. magastos nga lang.. :?

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    just determine your priorities.... and everything will follow.... sabi nga nila, kung ayaw may dahilan, kung gusto maraming paraan...

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    agree. if you want her, you have to sacrifice. di naman pwedeng makuha best of both worlds eh. :wink:

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Strategy?