New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Nabasa ko lang sa isang ally mag sa allied bank..pinagtyagaan kong ilagay sa cp ko to share with you all, ang ganda kasi ng mensahe...

While waiting at the airport terminal for her plane to begin boarding, a woman sat reading a newspaper. Earlier, she had purchased a package of cookies in the airport snack shop to eat after she got on the plane. Out of the center of her eyes, she noticed that the man siting next to her was eating a cookie. She looked down and noticed that her package of cookies had been opened and the man was eating them.
    The woman coudn't believe that the man would have such nerve as to eat her cookies. So that she woudn't lose all her cookies to the man, she slowly reached over, took a cookie and ate one herself. To her amazement, the man continued to eat more cookies. Getting more and more irritated, the woman removed all but left one cookie.
    At that point, the man reached down and took the last cookie. Before eating it though, he broke it in half and left half of the cookie for the woman. This made the woman so angry, she grabbed the empty package with the half cookie and crammed it in her purse.
    Then, to her shock, she noticed that in her purse was her unopened package of cookies.

Sometimes when we judged or condemn others, we end up judging ourselves. The bible speaks of this in luke 6:37 "Don't judge, and you will not be judged. Do not condemn, and you will not be condemned."

Have you ever been too quick to pass judgement on another? When we do that, we put ourselves in a precarious and often embarassing position. Check out all the facts, and ask questions, listen carefully, and give people the benefit of the doubt.

happy new year to all...:cheers:

2. Join Date
    May 2007
    Sometimes an honest mistake can make fool out of yourself knowing that woman it was her cookies the man eating on it. I you ever read the FOOTFRINT's, quote " I dont understand why when I needed you the most you would leave me" and then JESUS say's " when you see only one set of footprint's, it was then that I carried you".
    You see, the man created and error like that woman thingking he was abandoned on his lowest time and so with that woman think it was his.

We are not perfect that sometimes our judgement are far less acceptable when we were not thinking hard or be more responsible of our own act. Even the first man created by GOD made a sinfull error and that, it pass from generation to generation. Moreover, during this situation simply we are enabled to avoid or should I say convulsive tension.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    *TS, isa lang masasabi ko...ang tyaga mo!!!! hehehehhe

4. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by freefries View Post
    Nabasa ko lang sa isang ally mag sa allied bank..pinagtyagaan kong ilagay sa cp ko to share with you all, ang ganda kasi ng mensahe...

While waiting at the airport terminal for her plane to begin boarding, a woman sat reading a newspaper. Earlier, she had purchased a package of cookies in the airport snack shop to eat after she got on the plane. Out of the center of her eyes, she noticed that the man siting next to her was eating a cookie. She looked down and noticed that her package of cookies had been opened and the man was eating them.
    The woman coudn't believe that the man would have such nerve as to eat her cookies. So that she woudn't lose all her cookies to the man, she slowly reached over, took a cookie and ate one herself. To her amazement, the man continued to eat more cookies. Getting more and more irritated, the woman removed all but left one cookie.
    At that point, the man reached down and took the last cookie. Before eating it though, he broke it in half and left half of the cookie for the woman. This made the woman so angry, she grabbed the empty package with the half cookie and crammed it in her purse.
    Then, to her shock, she noticed that in her purse was her unopened package of cookies.

Sometimes when we judged or condemn others, we end up judging ourselves. The bible speaks of this in luke 6:37 "Don't judge, and you will not be judged. Do not condemn, and you will not be condemned."

Have you ever been too quick to pass judgement on another? When we do that, we put ourselves in a precarious and often embarassing position. Check out all the facts, and ask questions, listen carefully, and give people the benefit of the doubt.

happy new year to all...:cheers:

Thanks for sharing!

I am not sure if your cellphone has a camera. Pero, under the same circumstance at may cellphone-camera or camera ako,- I will just take a snapshot and view/print it later....

A Blessed New Year To All!

5000:boom:

5. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    i have read this in an email before. great read. thanks for sharing. really nice story

6. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Nyahaha, owned.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    *TS, isa lang masasabi ko...ang tyaga mo!!!! hehehehhe
    hihihi;)) coz i was waiting for my remittance to process, walang magawa eh..

Quote Originally Posted by CVT View Post

Thanks for sharing!

I am not sure if your cellphone has a camera. Pero, under the same circumstance at may cellphone-camera or camera ako,- I will just take a snapshot and view/print it later....

A Blessed New Year To All!

5000:boom:
    kasi almost 1 1/2 hours akong naghihintay sa bank so ayun ang ginawa ko para malibang naman

8. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    read that in an email nice story... heres my original=)

i was chatting with my friend regarding their relationship as a family, there are loop holes there are bumps and uneasiness yet i told my friend that no matter what they must stay in the family as the love they commit to have isnt an obligation but a gift that both must treasure.

then my friend mentioned that her parents are her ideal couple, they have been married for 35 years yet not a day was there any sign of any malalignment between them even after her mom had a stroke...

i told her "the stoke may have damaged the heart but it not the love"

9. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    nice story.

kung sa akin nangyari yan baka nag hanap ako ng hidden camera. iisipin ko baka nasa gag show na ako...

10. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by v6dreamer View Post
    "I dont understand why when I needed you the most, you would leave me" and then JESUS said "when you see only one set of footprints, it was then that I carried you".
    amen to that. thank you for reminding all of us.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Straight from the heart